Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Just now, Capsman said:

This overrated d-line needs to get pressure on Tom.  All we’re seeing is bull rushes, nobody has the ability to get by on a quick move.  

They’re overrated again?

• Like 1
Just now, Leonard Washington said:

Where is our pass rush?! No one is doing anything. 

They are being held big time.  Refs not calling it at all.  Of course, they called a phantom hold on us.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, TK said:

DING DING DING

I think He actually moves better in the pocket than Flutie. I haven’t seen too many with that kind of escapability. Watch film of Fran Tarkenton

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm sure that with all your God given talent as a beach vollyball player, you could do much better than professional athletes.  :rofl89:

Bro, we're fans, not players.  You don't have to be better at another person's job in order to be mad at the job they're doing.

Like my wife's husband CONSTANTLY tells him that clean dishes don't have food left on them.  And I'm like, "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A HUSBAND!"  And then she's like, ". . . " and I'm like, "Okay, guest room or couch?"

• Haha 2
Just now, NewCliche21 said:

But man, seriously, math doesn't work that way.  We'd be down 18-17.  A field goal would have the same exact effect.  The only difference is that a safety would win it instead of tie it.

I only hated it because taking the 1 at least postpones the inevitable. If we're down 1 and they get a TD, taking the XP still keeps us down 1 score at 8 point, instead of 2 scores at 9.

But I doubt it will truly matter like that.

1 minute ago, Capsman said:

This overrated d-line needs to get pressure on Tom.  All we’re seeing is bull rushes, nobody has the ability to get by on a quick move.  

Stop it. Watch the game and you'll see guys getting held. 

• Like 1
Just now, Hooper said:

Chase is getting held. On the Godwin drop, my god — straight tackled.

But Scherff barely touches a guy on a first down play and we get called. But I guess I’m a lunatic for believing in any bias