Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

1 minute ago, GoSkinsGo said:

I’m going to need a much smarter football person to explain to me why this guy was sitting at home. 

It’s one game but the dude is ballin. 

A playoff game at that.

Just now, CapsSkins said:

TELL ME WHY HEINICKE ISN’T THE GUY

TELL ME

I DARE YOU

Because he's making people like Heineken, which is a crappy beer?

• Haha 1

I’m going to need a much smarter football person to explain to me why this guy was sitting at home. 

And before that he was a backup in the xfl- a backup!!!!

Just now, Destino said:

Throw to your tight end that has a whole mob of defenders staring at him from across the line presnap.... yeah that’s a questionable design,

Clearly having him go 3 yards into the end zone and post up a defender was too much to ask.

I am not one of the Scott Turner haters on the board.  But the Gibson up the gut runs have been a debacle in this game. 

Scott just accept the Tampa interior D line kicks the butt of Gibson and our interior O line.   I love Gibson but its a mismatch against their interior.   Outside zone.  Run on their edges not up the gut. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3
Just now, lovemaskins said:

Yep definitely bring this guy to camp next year. May have some competition for him tho.

This!  I'm really impressed with the kid.  Desperately want him to take us on his back and win this game.  But understand it's way too small of a sample size to crown him the future.  He has definitely earned a shot in camp next year and I believe Ron will give it to him.  

People get too caught up in measurables and college pedigree.  Football is all about heart.  This kid has a huge one!