Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Tampa Bay Football Team PALOFFS IS NOW Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

ErWBQXnXIAMb9cO?format=jpg&name=4096x409

2 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

ES recognizes! See you at the Ring of Fame ceremony RK!

I hope both sides decide to bring him back on a reasonable contract.  Putting yourself in his shoes would you really want to leave now? He already made his money, so now get paid a reasonable yet slightly less amount of money to contribute towards potentially something special.

9 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

I hope both sides decide to bring him back on a reasonable contract.  Putting yourself in his shoes would you really want to leave now? He already made his money, so now get paid a reasonable yet slightly less amount of money to contribute towards potentially something special.

It’s a very good question.  I am not sure the organization will see value in resigning him.  I don’t think we see him back in DC especially considering the holes we currently have that need to be addressed.

5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

If you can save $50 each week, you can have about $2k to make a trip out to Vegas to see them against the Raiders next season.

I never really know what a Vegas trip will end up costing me until I’m on the flight home.  Good times.

24 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This game is gonna help us hugely with Free Agency no matter what we do at QB, we looked like a young fun team that plays their asses off and backed up their division title-winning status 

Honestly this game kinda reminded me of Josh Allen and the Bills last year. He showed potential but made mistakes but the team was young, hungry and talented. That's what we were today. Heinicke didn't make many mistakes today but I have a feeling that if we can get a WR core who didn't drop the ball as much as we do, we have a real threat of an offense with Heinicke. 

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

It’s a very good question.  I am not sure the organization will see value in resigning him.  I don’t think we see him back in DC especially considering the holes we currently have that need to be addressed.

I think the Redskins will make him a very reasonable offer. Not only due to the fact he's been here since day one, but he is a leader. He works hard and the fact that we had studs like sweat and young at the position and he still got that many quality snaps this year shows we value his contribution.  I'm putting money on him being back.

56 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

As I said in the Sunday night eagles thread I didn't really mind Chase Young talking about I want Tom because he would either step up and deliver or he would be humbled a little bit.  I know he may have tweaked the groin but hopefully this is a learning experience where if you're going to talk you need to back it up and bottom line he didn't. 

Dude he was running off the field talking to his team mate. Not like he said the **** in a press conference.......When asked about it, what was he supposed to do, retract his statement?? **** that..............When asked about Brady, he gave him nothin but praise....

26 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Dude he was running off the field talking to his team mate. Not like he said the **** in a press conference.......When asked about it, what was he supposed to do, retract his statement?? **** that..............When asked about Brady, he gave him nothin but praise....

Guess you missed the part where he said he didn’t mind Chase young saying that. Meaning he had no problem with it. Which is exactly the point you’re making too.....

7 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Meanwhile Fuller got called for facemask, for doing a fraction of this, when he basically swiped briefly at a facemask

It was like this most of the 1st half. At one point, the TAM G had Allen twisted like a pretzel with both the OL arms locked around him. I missed the 2nd half. 

9 hours ago, NewCliche21 said:

Okay, well, I'm out.

I wasn't here much in the off season, but I'm actually really excited about this team again, so I'll see most of you around.

I know that I know very few of you in person, but I really do love ES, and you guys are awesome.

HAIL!

Agree 98%

9 hours ago, zskins said:

Only if that squib kick...wondering if that didn't happen could we have actually won this?

Squib, a healthy Gibson/different short game, blitz, refs , drops...etc.

9 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

... He will be on our 53 next year, one way or another.

I Think it'll be his decision but stranger **** happens. Reminded me of Romo. 

Maybe we shake the canthavnicethingsis.

Archived