Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

18 hours ago, Llevron said:

I do wonder if part of the calculus here has to be that there are A LOT of white people in this country who are falling for the 'We, the persecuted....its so tough to be a white male....the government wants us replaced' thing and if you do go too hard on these people (and I mean execution style) that just serves to radicalize more of them. And since there are so many, and much of them have military/ police training, that they would pose a serious threat to the country. 

But I guess that's part of the reason you go after them. Me personally I would kill the fly with a sledge hammer. But I don't think that's what going to happen. 

They count on this as well, we're so many you dare not do more than slap our wrists or you will be sorry.
And as i've always said, good people react to this weakly, expecting the justice of their cause will be seen.
So act like them. WE are also a mob, a big one, with armies and navies and air forces. We're a nation. And our nation has decided which side it's come down on, at least in the sense of overthrow.
I saw a lot of these people get arrested and immediately we saw evidence of some of the mob "waking up' and realizing what had actually happened.
Try the leaders for treason and hang a few of them. See who still wants to play. 

To use my allusion above, Hitler was given a 5 yr sentence for treason, and got out in less than a year because of pressure and those in the government already under his spell being sure he'd "learned his lesson". Meanwhile, he wrote his book and learned how to work the system "legally".. much as we see now. The Nazis bullied their way into everything, always complaining they were being persecuted, always pointing the finger, and always always always finding ways to deny the latest undeniable thing they had done.

This is why I've long decided Godwin and his law be damned. 
it's all been very similar the whole way down. Need to see these people for what they are and act like it. 

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

There are hundreds of posts about plans to attack the Capitol. Why hasn't this evidence been used in court?

FBI officials have repeatedly said they gathered no credible intelligence in the weeks leading up to the Jan. 6 insurrection suggesting that pro-Trump extremists intended to storm the U.S. Capitol.

And even after months of intensive investigation, Justice Department prosecutors have presented no evidence so far that any of the 420 individuals charged to date for their actions Jan. 6 planned in advance to attack the building in which Congress was certifying Joe Biden's victory in the presidential election.

But a new report by a nonprofit research group, and a separate review by NBC News, uncovered hundreds of social media posts discussing plans to move on the Capitol, including a map of the building and talk of how to create a stampede that would overwhelm Capitol Police.

"You know there will be riot police preventing us from getting in the capitol building," one anonymous poster wrote in December. "What if we created a stampede/crush situation? Start pushing from the back. Surely they will have to get out of the way or get crushed. They're not going to start shooting people."

One post on a very active forum for angry Trump fans called the TheDonald.win was titled "If we occupy the Capitol building, there will be no vote." The top response to that post reads: "GOTTA OVERWHELM THE BARRICADES AND COPS."

The posts raise new questions about whether the FBI missed or failed to act on these threats, and why federal prosecutors have so far said in court they have not determined whether anyone planned the attack in advance. A Justice Department spokesman and the FBI declined to comment.

Click on the link for the full article

I think they will use this information, but are moreso seeking to use this information to get the bigger fish and "planners" of the insurrection and aren't laying all their cards on the table now.

• Like 2

On 4/19/2021 at 10:41 AM, Llevron said:

I do wonder if part of the calculus here has to be that there are A LOT of white people in this country who are falling for the 'We, the persecuted....its so tough to be a white male....the government wants us replaced' thing...

"Whites are being persecuted" = "My white privilege isn't giving me as many privileges as it used to."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

A Capitol Police official told POLITICO that the radio communication Lofgren described involved "a Capitol Police command official who told officers simply to be on the lookout for counterprotesters because that is often where we have clashes between both sides."

• Sad 1

They did break windows to get in, but we’re not tearing anything up. It is simply a notification that we can get to you, we mean business, do what’s right! Patriots don’t stoop low like Antifa.”

You do realize, you just confessed to terrorism, right?  

• Like 3

Prosecutors expect at least 100 more arrests for U.S. Capitol riot

The U.S. Justice Department expects to charge at least 100 more people for taking part in the deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol, signaling prosecutors are far from finished investigating an attack that a judge on Thursday called an act of terrorism.

"Over 400 individuals have been charged in connection with the Capitol attack," federal prosecutors said in a court filing on Thursday. "The investigation continues and the government expects that at least one hundred additional individuals will be charged."

The Justice Department made the disclosure in a set of similar court filings asking judges to postpone deadlines in pending prosecutions.

"The investigation and prosecution of the Capitol attack will likely be one of the largest in American history, both in terms of the number of defendants prosecuted and the nature and volume of the evidence," the court filings stated.

• Like 2

Texas couple who bragged they ‘fought cops’ at the Capitol are arrested

A north Texas couple who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 and who allegedly assaulted police who were manning barricades appeared in a Texas federal court this Thursday, Law&Crime reports.

According to the FBI, Mark and Jalise Middleton were arrested Wednesday and slapped with seven charges, which include: assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers; obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder; obstruction of justice/congress; knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds; violent entry and disorderly conduct on capitol grounds.

A federal criminal complaint shows images from two police body cameras worn by police officers showing the couple assaulting the officers with their hands.

“Get back,” one of the officers said, according to the complaint.

“F*** you,” Mark Middleton replied as he pushed back against a barricade erected by police.

Other body camera footage reportedly shows Jalise Middleton reaching over the barricade and repeatedly grabbing and striking a police officer.

In a post to Facebook, Mark Middleton declared that he and his wife were “on the front lines” at the Capitol.

We helped push down the barriers,” he wrote. “Jalise and I got pepper-sprayed, clubbed, and tear-gassed. We had to retreat, but more patriots pushed forward, and they’re taking back our house … No more fooling around! … Make America great again!”

DHS launches internal review to address domestic violent extremism within its own ranks

The Department of Homeland Security on Monday launched an internal review to address the threat of domestic violent extremism within the department, as officials have become increasingly focused on preventing domestic-inspired terrorism.

It's unclear what, if any, internal issues at the department prompted this review, which will be led by department's chief security officer.

The review on insider threats comes in the wake of the January 6 riot at the US Capitol, and as the department repeatedly points to domestic violent extremism at the most lethal and persistent terrorism-related threat to the US.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, China said:

DHS launches internal review to address domestic violent extremism within its own ranks

The Department of Homeland Security on Monday launched an internal review to address the threat of domestic violent extremism within the department, as officials have become increasingly focused on preventing domestic-inspired terrorism.

It's unclear what, if any, internal issues at the department prompted this review, which will be led by department's chief security officer.

The review on insider threats comes in the wake of the January 6 riot at the US Capitol, and as the department repeatedly points to domestic violent extremism at the most lethal and persistent terrorism-related threat to the US.

Not going to lie, I did a project recently at DHS, wouldn’t be surprised if I recognized a name or two if they are outed.