Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

I'm going to write a Letter to the Editor of my local paper(s) calling on Rep. John Carter TX-31 to resign for supporting the effort to deny Pennsylvania's Electors, even after the insurrection of the Nation's Capitol. I'll post it here and track to see if it's published. I need to take a day to craft it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

Well reading that buzzfeed article linked on the previous page did nothing to calm the rage inside of me since the insurrection happened. And one might have suspicions,but it's still chilling/maddening to see them confirmed. From that piece. 

While some of the images from that day appeared to show officers standing by to let the mob into the Capitol building, the veteran officer said that they had fought them off for two hours before the attackers eventually gained access. The officer said that many of the widely spread images of smiling marauders, wandering the halls dressed in absurd costumes, had the effect of downplaying how well prepared some of the rioters were to overtake the building, and even to capture and kill Congress members.

“That was a heavily trained group of militia terrorists that attacked us,” said the officer, who has been with the department for more than a decade. “They had radios, we found them, they had two-way communicators and earpieces. They had bear spray. They had flash bangs ... They were prepared.

This leads,

The officer even described coming face to face with police officers from across the country in the mob. He said some of them flashed the badges, telling him to let them through, and trying to explain that this was all part of a movement that was supposed to help.

“You have the nerve to be holding a blue lives matter flag, and you are out there ****ing us up,” he told one group of protestors he encountered inside the Capitol. “[One guy] pulled out his badge and he said, ‘we’re doing this for you.’ Another guy had his badge. So I was like, ‘well, you gotta be kidding.’”

To this. 

• Sad 3

10 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I'm going to write a Letter to the Editor of my local paper(s) calling on Rep. John Carter TX-31 to resign for supporting the effort to deny Pennsylvania's Electors, even after the insurrection of the Nation's Capitol. I'll post it here and track to see if it's published. I need to take a day to craft it.

I'm not gonna tell you how to write it, but I'm pretty sure you could get "mango **** sucking traitorous ass hat" in there and no one would notice.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

I'm not gonna tell you how to write it, but I'm pretty sure you could get "mango **** sucking traitorous ass hat" in there and no one would notice.

I actually write pretty well and if I put anything in there that might not be the right thing, I always take a day to edit before sending. Plus now that I have a bit of trouble with aphasia, I really need to go over it carefully. 

Mango **** sucking traitorous ass hat can be written in other ways!  Ha!

• Like 3

Watching what was an exciting WFT playoff game against the GOAT was a bit more difficult tonight because Tirico/Dungy are pretty bland, but also because its hard not to have your mind totally off the events of the past week.  This is a country that really seems to be on edge. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

Watching what was an exciting WFT playoff game against the GOAT was a bit more difficult tonight because Tirico/Dungy are pretty bland, but also because its hard not to have your mind totally off the events of the past week.  This is a country that really seems to be on edge. 

Tirico sucks balls and should be out of work for his history of sexual harassment.  Dungy, is bland and boring as you said.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I actually write pretty well and if I put anything in there that might not be the right thing, I always take a day to edit before sending. Plus now that I have a bit of trouble with aphasia, I really need to go over it carefully. 

Mango **** sucking traitorous ass hat can be written in other ways!  Ha!

I know it can be written in other ways, but I'm pretty sure that's how Dante or Shakespeare would put it.  I feel very confident about this. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Oh well - this is what happens when you don't hold the president accountable for not denouncing these groups. They have become emboldened more and more over the past 4 years because they know they have his backing.

This is what happens when the FBI warns Barack Obama that his election will trigger a wave of right wing terror groups, and the Republican members of Congress block the FBI from taking action because the GOP needs those people's votes.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

https://video.parler.com/D2/fo/D2fovQB1v4M2_small.mp4?fbclid=IwAR2N5qeMeSbXUa4FuQB4pzSehj50sNhISt4bqoaI7GfFJm8RrQlVP4DPofk

I posted this in the other thread, but it probably goes here since it's definitely calling for a lot more riot and violence. This is scary.

It IS scary, you cannot convince zealots, remember, even at the very end, with the Red Army already inside Berlin city limits, you had troops reviewed and sent on foot to fight singing the Horst Wessel marching song. 

They will not disappear

They will not just "fade away"

They will not forget and move on

This infection has festered here for generations, it is dug in very deep, they indoctrinate their children, they bolster each other to greater abject submission to their cause

This has only just begun

Larry R. Brock Jr. confirmed to the New Yorker on Friday that he was the man pictured wearing a helmet and military gear on the Senate floor. The Air Force confirmed to Fox News that Brock entered the military in 1989 and became part of the Air Force Reserve in 1998. He served as an A-10 pilot until 2007 and retired in 2014. "As a private citizen, we no longer have jurisdiction over him," the Air Force said in a statement to Fox News.

image.thumb.jpeg.2f70562ffb9d02230310f084497c6155.jpeg

"I know it looks menacing," he said, adding that he neither knew of nor supported the vandalism and destruction at the Capitol -- which included broken windows and stolen historic relics. "That was not my intent."

Meanwhile, family members of Brock told the news outlet that he had used racist language in their presence and his pro-Trump views had veered further to the right in recent years. They noted that he may have held White-supremacist opinions, a charge which he has denied, the New Yorker reported. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/air-force-veteran-identified-capitol-zip-ties-senate-floor