Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

I think it will be a bust as well. MAGAs talk a good game but I'm guessing the vast vast majority of them won't want to run any actual risk of being arrested; these are people who freak out about the most minor inconveniences. They saw how many of their like-minded cohorts are now in jail after Jan 6th.

Not that most of the Jan 6th insurrectionists were people who were willing to go to jail for Orange Jesus. They were just too stupid to realize that they were committing multiple felonies during the riot. They're now the example.

• Like 2

Looks like someone is getting a little nervous about spending time in jail:

First Jan. 6 rioter sentenced for a felony seeks to unwind plea deal

The first Jan. 6 rioter sentenced for a felony charge began mounting a desperate bid Wednesday to unravel his plea agreement, claiming through a newly retained attorney that his signature on the deal was forged.

But the federal judge in the case, Randy Moss, expressed skepticism about the claim and noted it could even put Paul Hodgkins at legal risk, since he said under oath that he had reviewed and accepted the plea deal.

Hodgkins was charged with felony obstruction of Congress for breaching the Capitol and making his way to the floor of the Senate, where images show him donning gloves and rifling through some papers left in the evacuated room. He pleaded guilty to the charge in June, while being represented by attorney Patrick Leduc, a JAG Reserve officer who later deployed to Qatar, where he is assisting with Afghan refugee rescue operations.

Moss sentenced Hodgkins in July to an eight-month jail term, far below the government’s recommended 16-month sentence, an acknowledgment that Hodgkins was among the first to accept responsibility for his role in the breach. But Hodgkins’ new claim puts the matter into turmoil.

Hodgkins had asked Moss to delay his jail sentence, which is set to begin on Sept. 20, until January, giving him time to mount his effort to unwind the plea agreement. But Moss rejected that attempt Wednesday afternoon, saying Hodgkins "has not demonstrated good cause for the requested four-month delay."

Click on the link for the full article

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I hope these maga morons show up angry, I really want to see them get thumped. I would love to join in myself as well. It's like that episode of The Simpsons where they kill all the snakes on "Whacking Day". I would love to "whack off an insurrectionist"...still working on that slogan...

Edited by Simmsy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Roger Stone served Jan. 6 lawsuit papers during live radio interview

Notorious GOP dirty-trickster and longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone had a radio interview interrupted by a process server.

Audio of the event was posted to Twitter by former federal prosecutor Ron Filipkowski.

"While Roger Stone was live on the air this morning with 'Real Talk 93.3' (St Louis) doing an interview about the 2024 election, he gets served by a process server with the January 6 lawsuit," he explained, while posting a clip from Joe Hoft's show.

Stone was answering a question about why he thinks it is "imperative" for Trump to run in 2024 when the interview was interrupted.

"Hold on a second, I have a process server at my front door about to serve me in the latest lawsuit," Stone said.

Stone said the papers were for a lawsuit in civil court in the District of Columbia.

"Alright, I have just been served in the January 6th lawsuit — live, right here on your radio show," Stone said. "This is a big, big stack of papers, which is good, because we're out of toilet paper."

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Jeez, what a soft mother****er 8 months ain’t ****. That’s short time. 

The funniest part to me is that in attempting to unravel a plea deal he agreed to, he's probably not only opening himself up to more time for the original charge, but even more potential charges for lying to investigators and the court.

And that means he'd probably be going to prison instead of jail. Good luck, homie.

You just can't make up stupid like this.

Edited by mistertim
  • Thumb up 3