Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Speaking of student loan debt. 😁

The mods are lame and don’t let me angry emoji your post

😡 😡 😡 😡 

X like 1000 I just don’t feel like hitting the keys that many times but the anger is real

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, visionary said:

Let's take the free speech discussion to a different thread or start a new one.  It's a bit too distracting at this point.

ok sorry. Lets talk in this one, i just felt like I was getting bullied. 

What is the aftermath if not the things I'm worried about? Hopefully a whole bunch of nut jobs with guns getting killed and or arrested right? What else? 

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Right-wing hot take guy didn’t say a word about it...and neither did we.  And for good reason.

FWIW I have no problem with twitter accounts planning/calling for violence to be removed.  In fact twitter should be able to take down anything they want. But then they should follow all the laws of a publisher and pay taxes as such. 

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

They go anywhere?

through the house, yes. Not through the senate though. 

Edited by XxSpearheadxX

14 minutes ago, visionary said:

🧐

If you're like me and wanted more details on the whole "live in girlfriend to a married couple" situation, save your time, it's not worth the read.

I will say, it's sad that people lost a loved one, but it was incredibly clear how much of a wingnut this woman was.  Anyone who flies a Q flag is bound to have some issues and that's among the more mundane things that she did.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Which bills?  Can you provide some specifics?  Maybe even the resolution number?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/11/08/no-us-not-need-european-style-hate-speech-laws-column/4157833002/

Here is a start for you to do your own research. Stengels ideas basically. 

I will not bring up this again. We can focus on loss of life. 

1 minute ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/11/08/no-us-not-need-european-style-hate-speech-laws-column/4157833002/

Here is a start for you to do your own research. Stengels ideas basically. 

I will not bring up this again. We can focus on loss of life. 

Ok, this is not a "bill" in "Congress."  This is an "opinion column" in a "newspaper."  

Do we understand the difference?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

1). The right wing talk radio bubble was all about “publishers” today.  Caught some on my commute home.  So that’s where that’s coming from.

2).  We’ve reached the “do your own research” phase of the con.

Of course. Hopefully on their level the advertising dollars start drying up quickly to the point where having a machine play Top 40's hits makes more money for these stations. 

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

1). The right wing talk radio bubble was all about “publishers” today.  Caught some on my commute home.  So that’s where that’s coming from.

2).  We’ve reached the “do your own research” phase of the con.

Thats been a talk for years. About 12 years. Were you unable to understand all the things that Zuckerberg was doing in front of Congress during Obama's years in office and then again in Trump's years in office that's what it was all about I've been listening to NPR

2 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

I'm sorry where would you search for links to house bill propasal numbers smart guy? Just start flipping through random bills hoping you find the one you are looking for? ffs don't let me stop your fun. 

reddit wouldn't be my first thought, my friend. 

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Ok, this is not a "bill" in "Congress."  This is an "opinion column" in a "newspaper."  

Do we understand the difference?

Right I just Googled the first thing I saw and gave you a USA Today article about bills that were about to be proposed I will find them for you I'm sorry I'm driving home from the supermarket right now arguing with people on a football Message Board who mostly probably agree with me except for some reason or picking out tiny little things that I said sorry if there's bad grammar I'm doing this via voice to text. 

It is possible to disagree with everything that occurred be a liberal in all the ways that I think people should be able to live and still hold Free Speech as a law at the highest top most important even if it means that terrible people get to say terrible things as long as it doesn't directly plan violence