Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

No wonder MTG's husband is divorcing her. She's trying to shoehorn him into her insurrection activities by saying he has proof. I'm guessing that he doesn't have any proof or we would have seen it by now. He's out!

I want to see all of these insurrection planners of any kind in prison, healthy fines, and loss of voting rights. Indictment, trial or plea bargain for higher ups (TFG), conviction, incarceration, fade into black.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

No wonder MTG's husband is divorcing her. She's trying to shoehorn him into her insurrection activities by saying he has proof. I'm guessing that he doesn't have any proof or we would have seen it by now. He's out!

I want to see all of these insurrection planners of any kind in prison, healthy fines, and loss of voting rights. Indictment, trial or plea bargain for higher ups (TFG), conviction, incarceration, fade into black.

I'm guessing the "proof" she's claiming her husband has is proof that he never requested a mail-in ballot but was told when he tried voting that he received one...and that the absentee ballot was counted:

But....lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, China said:

So we know now why MTG wanted that pardon:

Atlanta Newspaper Releases Text Messages Of Marjorie Taylor Greene Plotting Jan 6 Strategy To Overturn Election

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has published text messages that show that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) was deeply involved in the plot to overturn the 2020 election results on January 6th, 2021.

The texts reveal that Greene tried to recruit then-Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) in her plan to throw out certified election results on January 6th. But she failed to convince Loeffler to go along with the plot.

“I need to talk with you about a plan we are developing on how to vote on the electoral college votes on Jan 6th,” Greene wrote. “I need a Senator! And I think this is a major help for you to win on the 5th!!”

greene-text1.jpg

greene-text2-768x788.jpg

• Haha 3

DOJ says it needs more money for the Jan. 6 probe. The next spending bill may be its last chance.

The Biden administration says it is in critical need of more money to bring the Jan. 6 rioters to justice. But it’s not clear Congress will grant that request in a major funding bill planned for December. And if it fails to do so before the new year, a potential Republican-led House could imperil the resources they need.

With just weeks of work left in this Congress, the future of the sprawling federal criminal investigation into the thousands of rioters who stormed the building in support of then-President Donald Trump rests, in part, in the hands of congressional appropriators who craft funding bills to keep the government running.

“There are lots of requests,” House Appropriations Chair Rosa DeLauro, D-Conn., said when asked about the Department of Justice's request for the extra Jan. 6 funding in the year-end bill. “We’re taking a look at all of them and seeing what makes it and seeing what doesn’t make it.”

Click on the link for the full article

‘Does Trump Have Balls or Not?’: Encrypted Chats Show Stewart Rhodes Hoped Ex-President Would ‘Man Up’ on Jan. 6 and Militarize the Oath Keepers

In the days leading up to Jan. 6, 2021, Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes grew increasingly frustrated that then-outgoing President Donald Trump didn’t invoke the Insurrection Act — a move that Rhodes believed would have militarized his extremist group.

A flood of private, encrypted messages introduced into evidence on Thursday appear to show that Rhodes taking it upon himself to disrupt the transfer of power.

Authenticated by ex-FBI agent Whitney Drew, the Signal messages show an impatient Rhodes pining for revolution.

“I’m tired of waiting for Trump to do his damn duty,” Rhodes groused in an email in December, referring to deputizing private paramilitaries.

In a later message, Rhodes said he would act on the assumption that Trump would not do that.

“They won’t fear us until we come with rifles in hand,” Rhodes said.

“Next comes our ‘Lexington.'” Rhodes also said.

Rhodes’s restlessness was palpable on Jan. 6, 2021, as another Oath Keepers leader alluded to a fateful outcome in the Georgia election.

“The lights went out in Georgia,” a user named Greg Smith wrote, apparently referring to the elections of Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock, giving the Democratic Party control of the Senate.

Without evidence, Rhodes immediately suspected foul play.

“As we predicted. I told my guys last night that at 3am it would be stolen,” Rhodes wrote. “And then it was.”

“Now it’s nut cuttin time,” Rhodes wrote in a subsequent message. “Does Trump have balls or not? We’re about to find out.”

• Like 1

Debunked: Trump’s false claims in letter to January 6 panel

We fact-check each misleading assertion made by the former president in a lengthy letter to the Capitol attack committee

After last week’s January 6 hearing, in which the committee investigating the attack laid out its most comprehensive case against Donald Trump, the former president released a lengthy response full of recycled disinformation and unverified – and unverifiable – claims.

With a majority of Republicans in this year’s midterms denying or questioning the results of the 2020 election that Trump lost, it’s clear that the GOP has built a core part of its ideology around misleading, inaccurate and outright false assertions. The Guardian decided to fact check each of Trump’s claims in the appendix of his document. What is noticeably absent are any mentions of Dominion, the voting machine manufacturer that filed a $1.7bn lawsuit against Fox for “intentionally and falsely” blaming the company for Donald Trump’s loss.

Here’s what we found.

Click on the link for the debunking

• Like 1

22 hours ago, redskinss said:

So with both trump and Snyders balls in a vice, who's gonna go down first?

We should start a poll.

If by some miracle it happens the same day that'll quite possibly be the greatest day of my life.

I keep asking myself who I hate more and it always comes up a draw. To answer your question I believe there is a better chance of Snyder losing the team than Trump ever being convicted of a crime  (if that was what you meant by "go down").  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, China said:

DOJ says it needs more money for the Jan. 6 probe. The next spending bill may be its last chance.

The Biden administration says it is in critical need of more money to bring the Jan. 6 rioters to justice. But it’s not clear Congress will grant that request in a major funding bill planned for December. And if it fails to do so before the new year, a potential Republican-led House could imperil the resources they need.

With just weeks of work left in this Congress, the future of the sprawling federal criminal investigation into the thousands of rioters who stormed the building in support of then-President Donald Trump rests, in part, in the hands of congressional appropriators who craft funding bills to keep the government running.

“There are lots of requests,” House Appropriations Chair Rosa DeLauro, D-Conn., said when asked about the Department of Justice's request for the extra Jan. 6 funding in the year-end bill. “We’re taking a look at all of them and seeing what makes it and seeing what doesn’t make it.”

Take the money from DOD. They have more than enough. 

• Thumb up 1

On 10/19/2022 at 3:48 PM, Dan T. said:

Trump lashes out at judge who said former president knowingly pushed false voter fraud case

Former President Donald Trump lashed out Thursday after a federal judge wrote that Trump knowingly pushed false claims of voter fraud while he was fighting his 2020 election loss.

Trump, in a post on his social media platform Truth Social, lambasted U.S. District Judge David Carter as a “partisan hack” and repeated his false claim that his loss to President Joe Biden was the result of a “rigged and stolen” election.

The ex-president’s outburst came one day after Carter ordered John Eastman, a pro-Trump attorney who tried to challenge Biden’s win, to turn over dozens of documents to the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot.

Among those 33 documents were emails that “demonstrate an effort by President Trump and his attorneys to press false claims in federal court for the purpose of delaying the January 6 vote,” Carter wrote.

In late December, Eastman relayed concerns to Trump’s attorneys about citing supposed evidence of voter fraud in Georgia’s Fulton County. Trump’s attorneys made the fraud allegations in a state court filing earlier that month, and Trump and his legal team wanted to incorporate the same claims into a federal lawsuit, Carter wrote.

But Eastman pushed back, saying in an email that even though Trump signed a verification for the state court filing, “he has since been made aware that some of the allegations (and evidence proffered by the experts) has been inaccurate,” according to the judge.

Trump’s Thursday morning post called Carter out by name.

“Who’s this Clinton appointed ‘Judge,’ David Carter, who keeps saying, and sending to all, very nasty, wrong, and ill informed statements about me on rulings, or a case (whatever!), currently going on in California, that I know nothing about — nor am I represented,” Trump wrote. “With that being said, please explain to this partisan hack that the Presidential Election of 2020 was Rigged and Stolen. Also, he shouldn’t be making statements about me until he understands the facts, which he doesn’t!”

Carter’s ruling Wednesday ordered that portions of emails related to Eastman’s plan for Pence must also be shared with the House committee that is investigating the Jan. 6 riot. The panel last week voted to issue a subpoena to Trump for documents and testimony related to the insurrection.

• Haha 1

So Steve Bannon gets 4 months.

Well, I'm not one to ever advocate for anyone to sharpen a toothbrush and repeatedly stab him with it while he's in prison, but I sincerely hope someone sharpens a toothbrush and repeatedly stabs him with it while he's in prison. 

~Splutch

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2