Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I knew this was going to happen when that chick made the post asking for names, email addresses and phone numbers. 

That’s trick number one lol. Those dumb redneck ****s fell for it cause they don’t have technology in the swamps. 

This whole element of it is hilarious (not to take away from the overarching seriousness but, it is hilarious)

turns out that whole “overthrow the US government” thing is a little harder than they anticipated. 

30 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

That is one thing we have on our side, they're no right wing hacker organizations...at least none that come to mind.

29 minutes ago, Llevron said:

No American ones, yet. 

Also there are plenty of pro-anarchy or anti-government hackers and hacking groups. 

and other nationstates

while they may not be far right they certainly are ok with supporting these people and helping them. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

The amount of military personnel that took part in storming the capital, is a little frightening.

Frightening, but not surprising. Fringe right-wing groups have been pushing members/prospective members to join the ranks of the military, and local and federal law enforcement, as well as local and federal legislations, for years. 

Gonna take time and effort to weed them out, but, if this new administration designates many as terrorist organizations, it will begin in earnest.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I'm kinda curious to hear from the folks that were crazy enough to be at the rally in the first place, but managed to be not crazy enough that when they stormed the Capitol, they thought to themselves "Probably not a good idea.  I'm gonna sit this part out".

In my experience these people are very scared. They’re scared a picture or just their location data is going to be enough to create a case against them (whether it’s a legal case from the feds or just family or coworkers making a case against you as a person) that they cannot get past. 

Life comes at you fast. These folks thought they were playing a game. Now they’re realizing... wasn’t much of a game. 

also it seems the friends of these people are kind of refusing to talk to them outside of the most basic “yeah, you shouldn’t have been there” kind of commentary. 

the ones I’m aware of , at this specific point, seem to exist in a weird state. None of their friends and family that are the good guys are willing to talk to them, cause none of them have anything nice to say about it. And they can’t talk to their fellow trumpers cause they don’t want to actually be terrorists; they don’t want to make it worse by continuing to identify with them. At least not right now. 

stuck in the middle by themselves wondering if they will be arrested or lose their job . And long term, what it means for their social situation. 

Edited by tshile
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

This **** is gonna get super crazy. I am NOT looking forward to it 

DC will be ready. There'll be too much security this time around. 

Every other state though.... it'll get ugly somewhere. I predict Oregon. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Mooka said:

DC will be ready. There'll be too much security this time around. 

Every other state though.... it'll get ugly somewhere. I predict Oregon. 

Or Michigan.

30 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Posted because if I can't laugh I'll go insane...

Thanks for this Dan...I almost peed laughing at the "George Washington painting I checked at the counter"...that was priceless.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PCS said:

Yup. 

So this is what im worried about. My (now) Wife manages a shopping center in VA. And just a few weeks ago they had a guy armed with an assault rifle (I guess, they said it was an AR-15 but im not sure if that was them panicking or what) just start walking through the shopping center, taking pictures, and then just walked away before the cops got there. She's supposed to be working the 15th, 16th and 17th. Im not sure what to do to keep her safe. Her office has only one door in or out, and shes usually the only person there if she works weekends. And they security they employ is unarmed. 

This is my ****ing nightmare. 

• Sad 5

53 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I'm kinda curious to hear from the folks that were crazy enough to be at the rally in the first place, but managed to be not crazy enough that when they stormed the Capitol, they thought to themselves "Probably not a good idea.  I'm gonna sit this part out".

have-fun-storming-the-castle.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

It wasn't hard to find. At all.

NINTCHDBPICT000629844960.jpg

And the planning of the first attack on the U.S. Capitol was out there for everyone to see.  That law enforcement wasn't better prepared seems, on its face, criminally negligent:

Capitol siege was planned online.Trump supporters now planning the next one.

The planning for Wednesday’s assault on the U.S. Capitol happened largely in plain view, with chatters in far-right forums explicitly discussing how to storm the building, handcuff lawmakers with zip ties and disrupt the certification of Joe Biden’s election — in what they portrayed as responding to orders from President Trump.

This went far beyond the widely reported, angry talk about thronging Washington that day. Trump supporters exchanged detailed tactical advice about what to bring and what to do once they assembled at the Capitol to conduct “citizen’s arrests” of members of Congress. One poster said, “[expletive] zip ties. I’m bringing rope!”

Such comments were not confined to dark corners of the Web. They were scooped up and catalogued by researchers who made their findings public weeks before a seemingly unprepared Capitol Police force was overrun by thousands of rioters, in an incident that left one officer, one rioter and three other people dead.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/01/09/trump-twitter-protests/

Edited by Dan T.
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

So this is what im worried about. My (now) Wife manages a shopping center in VA. And just a few weeks ago they had a guy armed with an assault rifle (I guess, they said it was an AR-15 but im not sure if that was them panicking or what) just start walking through the shopping center, taking pictures, and then just walked away before the cops got there. She's supposed to be working the 15th, 16th and 17th. Im not sure what to do to keep her safe. Her office has only one door in or out, and shes usually the only person there if she works weekends. And they security they employ is unarmed. 

This is my ****ing nightmare. 

Its an extreme long shot, but if your wife can remember approximately what he took pictures of (assuming cell phone) and if these guys are planning something using open online forums, you might take some cell picture of the same stuff yourself and see if a google image search nets you anything reportable.  Like I said, extreme long shot, but no real labor involved.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1