Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, Larry said:

I'm shocked. You shocked?  

I’m pretty shocked Trump “personally examined” anything to be honest. If you would have bet me my money would have been on he can’t really read at a high level at all. 

Seriously, dude is gonna achieve the high score at this point. He will be facing so many separate criminal counts across his various cases that it will be impossible to track them all.

I'm here for it tho. I'm not sure when but Indictment #2 should be dropping in the next couple of months and whether its the J6 stuff or the Georgia stuff or the classified docs stuff its gonna hit way harder than this current indictment. 

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Thumb up 2

11 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

HOLY ****!!!   He worked for me!!

Your seaman was at the capitol?

...you and Buzzette need to be more careful...what if someone slipped?

Spoiler

e5924460-e5924460-cruz.ted_.jpg.1139f821590d09f67cef9dfd4d04ced4.jpg

Nevermind...have at it.

Edited by Jabbyrwock
  • Haha 3

Pence won’t appeal order compelling grand jury testimony

A spokesman for Mike Pence said Wednesday that the former vice president will not appeal a judge’s order compelling him to testify in the Justice Department’s investigation into efforts by Donald Trump and his allies to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

The decision sets up a possible appearance by Pence in the coming weeks before a federal grand jury scrutinizing attempts by the former president and supporters before the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, to undo Democrat Joe Biden’s victory.

Multiple Trump administration officials have testified in that investigation, as well as in a separate inquiry examining Trump’s possession of classified documents, but Pence would be the highest-profile witness to answer questions before a grand jury. His closed-door testimony could offer investigators a firsthand account of Trump’s state of mind in the pivotal weeks after he lost to Biden and further expose the rift in their relationship since the end of their administration.

Click on the link for the full article 

• Like 2

Proud Boys juror raises concern she’s being followed, sources say

A juror in the federal trial of five Proud Boys members accused of plotting to stop Congress’ certification of the 2020 presidential election has raised fears that she was being followed, according to multiple people familiar with the matter – the latest incident to delay the already monthslong trial. 

A juror told the court an individual came up to her outside of a Washington, DC, metro station and asked if she was a juror, multiple sources told CNN. The juror told court staff she had seen the same individual on several occasions and thought they might be following her. 

Some jurors appear to be split on their views of the incidents, people familiar said. One juror told the judge he thought it was possible the interactions were random and it might have been someone experiencing homelessness in the area.

The incident was discussed in multiple sealed hearings this week, sources told CNN.

An attorney for a coalition of media outlets asked District Judge Timothy Kelly to keep one of the hearings on Wednesday unsealed and accessible to the public on First Amendment grounds. Several defense attorneys joined the motion, which Kelly ultimately denied without stating his exact reason for doing so. 

When other jurors found out about the incident, they also began to look out for the individual and had taken at least one picture of the person, according to someone familiar with the matter. 

Other jurors also told the court in sealed hearings this week that they had been “accosted,” one source told CNN, though it’s unclear to what extent.

Click on the link for the full article 

• Thumb down 1