Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

So this is what im worried about. My (now) Wife manages a shopping center in VA. And just a few weeks ago they had a guy armed with an assault rifle (I guess, they said it was an AR-15 but im not sure if that was them panicking or what) just start walking through the shopping center, taking pictures, and then just walked away before the cops got there. She's supposed to be working the 15th, 16th and 17th. Im not sure what to do to keep her safe. Her office has only one door in or out, and shes usually the only person there if she works weekends. And they security they employ is unarmed. 

This is my ****ing nightmare. 

She should get something that she can place across her door like something metal that she can move herself so she can barracade herself in. A couple of cell phones too like a burner phone and chargers so she can communicate with the outside. Some food and water too. And if she's amenable she should have a handgun.

If were me, I'd shoot anyone who actually breached the door. 

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 2

Rep. Barry Moore deletes Twitter account after suspension, controversial Capitol riot tweets

Newly elected Alabama Congressman Barry Moore has deleted his personal Twitter account following two controversial tweets that appeared to inject a racial element into Wednesday’s mob assault on the U.S. Capitol.

Attention was drawn to the Tweets on Sunday by journalist Jamie Dupree. In one, Moore commented that “we have more arrests for stealing a podium on Jan. 6th than we do for stealing an election on November 3rd” and went on to say that “Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit would be places I recommend you start.”

In the other, Moore referred to the case of Ashli Babbitt, a military veteran shot by Capitol Police while she was among people trying to force their way into the House Chamber. “I understand it was a black police officer that shot the white female veteran,” tweeted Moore, A Republican from Enterprise. “You know that doesn’t fit the narrative.”

Click on the link for the full article

43 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Fearful for the inauguration.  While security will be duck **** tight, it just takes one asshole to make something bad happen. 

Like any terrorist group, that's what they want...to make a big scene on a national stage.

they live meaningless lives and want to be martyrs. This weekend will be bad, it's almost certain. People showed up on Jan 6th prepared to die, the same will happen this weekend.

• Like 1

Prosecutors weigh ‘heavy hammer’ — felony murder — for rioters in Capitol officer’s death

As federal prosecutors file charges against rioters who took part in last Wednesday’s violent takeover of the U.S. Capitol, investigators continue to gather evidence in the death of Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who died from injuries sustained during the attack.

While most murder investigations focus on the person or persons who caused the fatal injury, former federal prosecutor Tim Heaphy said prosecutors could charge many rioters with felony murder, even if they were nowhere near Sicknick.

Heaphy led the monthslong investigation into the law enforcement performance before, during, and after the deadly 2017 white nationalist rally, in Charlottesville, Virginia. Heaphy was the U.S. Attorney for Western District of Virginia from December 2009 through January 2015, appointed by President Barack Obama.

Under the doctrine of felony murder, which applies in the District of Columbia, any murder that occurs during the commission of one of several underlying felonies is chargeable as felony murder.

“The classic example is if three guys go to rob a convenience store, and one guy is the getaway driver. If in the commission of the robbery, the clerk was shot and killed, all three of the participants in the robbery of the store are potentially guilty of felony murder,” said Heaphy.

On Jan. 6, hundreds of supporters of President Donald Trump broke through barricades and into the U.S. Capitol, as Congress worked to count the electoral votes to affirm President-Elect Joe Biden’s victory.

In the federal murder code, 11 underlying felonies which can be part of a felony murder charge are listed — one which could be applicable to the Jan. 6 takeover is burglary.

“You could look at the storming of the doors of the Capitol by that riotous mob as burglary. If they went in with the intent to steal, disrupt proceedings, to commit other offenses, they committed burglary. And, therefore, a murder that occurred during the course of a burglary could be potentially charged as felony murder,” Heaphy said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1