Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

15 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

What is that accent from the woman in black?

The prosecution will be televised.

That's clearly a Russian accent

Just saw in the comments that was from an event in November - they didn't want to wear masks on the plane and assaulted a flight attendant 

Edited by Barry.Randolphe
  • Like 2

It kinda bugs me that they are only being charged with unlawful entry, destruction of property, vandalism, and the like. Maybe these are early days, but I'd love them to be charged with what they are guilty of... sedition.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fi%2Fstatus%2F1347559049668268035%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3luvKsdjMK7oIAjhdsvwjTjNSpVDVTGmY0ZcZCcAE59lIDlKPa5dddVps&h=AT3sM1CAMQp3cf5syNGlQftHSvlEMazHIEtXVuJqZqbQB-e_ToSiYQVKr8yOOCChvdiXcgWV2rhDhZnEQwYjG9RYPK9YtyFmCibZpMxaptQ8fVougpA-A87r5JNN0yjVtaBN6w

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Burgold said:

It kinda bugs me that they are only being charged with unlawful entry, destruction of property, vandalism, and the like. Maybe these are early days, but I'd love them to be charged with what they are guilty of... sedition.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fi%2Fstatus%2F1347559049668268035%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3luvKsdjMK7oIAjhdsvwjTjNSpVDVTGmY0ZcZCcAE59lIDlKPa5dddVps&h=AT3sM1CAMQp3cf5syNGlQftHSvlEMazHIEtXVuJqZqbQB-e_ToSiYQVKr8yOOCChvdiXcgWV2rhDhZnEQwYjG9RYPK9YtyFmCibZpMxaptQ8fVougpA-A87r5JNN0yjVtaBN6w

My hope is the initial rounds of charges were before some of the more recent video showing just how violent and close this was to being a bloodbath for our political elite/country.  The 25 domestic terror charges assuage part of my irritation that these guys are getting off lightly.

It’s interesting, because we have a president, and congresspeople all being called out for inciting insurrection, but I feel like everything is waiting for the first shoe to drop.  As soon as someone is charged with something closer to sedition, we could potentially see a lot of dominos falling.  Or maybe this all just blows over in a truly American, apathetic way.

• Like 1

FDNY Gives FBI Info on Members Who Attended US Capitol Riot

The New York City Fire Department has turned over information to the FBI on multiple members who were allegedly at the U.S. Capitol when rioters charged the building.

A spokesperson for the FDNY confirmed that a number of its members reportedly identified as being at Wednesday's riot that led to the deaths of four people and a U.S. Capitol Police officer.

"The Department received anonymous allegations that active or retired members were present at the events at the United States Capitol on January 6 and, as required, has provided that information to the FBI," Frank Dwyer, a spokesperson for the FDNY, said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I'm reading airplane temper tantrum guy wasn't even on a no-fly list.  He was kicked off for not wearing a mask.

I think it didn't helping him when he shouted, "I'm a ****ing terrorist and I have to get out of here before they track me down!"

35 minutes ago, China said:

FDNY Gives FBI Info on Members Who Attended US Capitol Riot

The New York City Fire Department has turned over information to the FBI on multiple members who were allegedly at the U.S. Capitol when rioters charged the building.

A spokesperson for the FDNY confirmed that a number of its members reportedly identified as being at Wednesday's riot that led to the deaths of four people and a U.S. Capitol Police officer.

"The Department received anonymous allegations that active or retired members were present at the events at the United States Capitol on January 6 and, as required, has provided that information to the FBI," Frank Dwyer, a spokesperson for the FDNY, said.

NYPD, you are on deck now...

CURATORS ASSESS DAMAGE TO CAPITOL ARTWORKS IN WAKE OF PRO-TRUMP MOB

It appears that the majority of the many historical paintings and sculptures on display in the US Capitol escaped lasting harm amid the damage done by pro-Trump supporters who stormed the building on January 5, according to the New York Times; however, several works were vandalized or destroyed and some may have been looted.

Among the works stolen, damaged, or defaced are a nineteenth-century marble bust of Zachary Taylor, the twelfth president of the United States, who died in office in 1850; the sculpture was splashed with a substance that appeared to be blood. An evacuated picture frame found lying near the bust suggests that the image once contained within was removed; additionally, video posted to social media outlets by participants in the mob shows one man jamming a framed photograph of the Dalai Lama into a backpack, and another tearing up what appears to be a scroll bearing Chinese characters.

A tally of damage and loss sustained by the Capitol collection is expected at a future date.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

NYPD, you are on deck now...

Police departments across the U.S. open probes into whether their own members took part in the Capitol riot

Police officers and at least one police chief from departments across the United States are facing termination, suspension or other discipline for their proximity to or alleged involvement in a chaotic gathering in Washington on Wednesday that ended in a riot at the U.S. Capitol and left five people dead.

Departments in California, Washington state, and Texas are among those that have announced investigations into their officers based on tips, social media posts and other evidence, though more officers could be identified as evidence emerges in the coming days.

The probes come after an especially fraught year for U.S. policing that saw massive civil rights protests against police violence. They are likely to raise questions about free speech, the expansion of surveillance and public trust in law enforcement, while legal experts warn the scrutiny could have unintended consequences.

In Seattle, Interim Police Chief Adrian Diaz confirmed at least two officers had been placed on administrative leave and referred to internal investigations after the department received social media posts showing the officers in Washington Wednesday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

Maybe these are early days, but I'd love them to be charged with what they are guilty of... sedition.

In order to do that you need to be right. And you need to use it sparingly. Cant just be throwing around charges like that without losing credibility. 

they’re getting them on what they need to to get the ball rolling. 

There are separate investigations going on. 

• Like 2