What do you think will happen?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will happen?

• Impeachment but not conviction
    • Impeachment and conviction 👀
    • Impeachment fails
    • Impeachment is never brought up

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2021 at 05:00 PM

So far, Trump's lawyers have presented zero argument(s) that this trial isn't constitutional.  Was there ever any actual intention to make that claim?  Thus far it is the same ol' stuff we have been hearing "Disenfranchise 75 million voters." That makes no sense, this isn't a trial about whether Trump won the election.  He lost, fair & square, who or who didn't vote for him is pretty irrelevant to the issue at hand.  I also don't believe all 75 million voters of his have an issue with this trial as 56% of America believes he should be convicted.  

This is just going to end up as the usual dog & pony show of the GOP ignoring the facts when they are not too busy defending Trump.  Anything to try and woo the Cult. 

The footage they are rolling of Democrats speaking about impeachment is laughable if they are trying to equate it to Trump's rhetoric. 

This constitutional argument is excellent cover for Republicans later.  No matter what evidence is presented, they’ll say I voted no because I didn’t feel this impeachment was constitutional.  As evidence they’ll point to this vote right now where they voted that it wasn’t.  

Mitch McConnell, who refused to hold the trial while Trump was in office, votes that it's unconstitutional to try him when he is no longer in office.

He may be the most cynical, hypocritical Senator in U.S. history south of Eugene McCarthy.

28 minutes ago, Destino said:

This constitutional argument is excellent cover for Republicans later.  No matter what evidence is presented, they’ll say I voted no because I didn’t feel this impeachment was constitutional.  As evidence they’ll point to this vote right now where they voted that it wasn’t.  

exactly. Why did they decide to hold this vote anyway? 

My favorite complaint on the video was the one, "How can they air the f-bomb on air? Dont they know my kids are watching this?"

My reaction, "You are mad about the f-bomb where your kids can hear it, but you say nothing about a woman being shot and killed?" Seriously, you may want to reevaluate when to play the outraged parent card...

I pop in, cause I quit paying attention, and it’s not even worth following. It’s a predetermined outcome. 

I don’t even want to pay attention. It just makes me mad. Our political apparatus has become a caricature of itself. 

Archived