What do you think will happen?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will happen?

• Impeachment but not conviction
    • Impeachment and conviction 👀
    • Impeachment fails
    • Impeachment is never brought up

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2021 at 05:00 PM

11 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Remembering hearing Rush Limbaugh making the claim that when our embassy in Benghazi (it wasn't) was under attack, that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were in the WH situation room, watching the attack live, and happy about it.  

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I ****ing knew it.  Like a villain in a movie who you think miiiiiiight turn around and do something good, nope...they go right back to who they are.  

I hope someone gives Mitch McConnell an atomic wedgie.

Don't worry. McConnell will be anti-impeachment soon enough.

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Don't worry. McConnell will be anti-impeachment soon enough.

In my mind, he already is.

He made that announcement last night, I think, to make it seem like he was going to go that way and try save Republican donorship.  This is a little bit more off the radar, yet it's a roadblock for impeachment.

**** that turtle faced ****.  

Trump grows defiant as the White House becomes a ghost town

President Donald Trump is set to be impeached, again, on Wednesday, but this time, he will lack the megaphone of Twitter to respond and will be without a robust and aggressive defense from his White House and allies.

Stripped of the ability to fire off real-time responses, Trump must rely on a White House staff that has largely been replaced with moving boxes as aides head for the exits and allies fail to offer a defense of him in public.

But the silence from the president shouldn't be interpreted as submission, those close to him say. Instead, Trump continues to cling to his false assertion that he won the election and is refusing pleas that he leave office days before his term expires because of his role in the deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Click on the link for the full article

Archived