What do you think will happen?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will happen?

• Impeachment but not conviction
    • Impeachment and conviction 👀
    • Impeachment fails
    • Impeachment is never brought up

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2021 at 05:00 PM

11 minutes ago, redskinss said:

McConnell was probably pretty scared too, he can't run so he must have just sucked his head back in his shell and  sat there shaking.

Yesterday after McConnell criticized trump Joy Reid said, "Now, he didn't stick his head out of his shell" and I dropped my laundry basket laughing. 

I pay $200 a month for cable, all I watch are sports and special news events. When Trump is gone, I'll have nothing to watch. Hell, half of the topics on this board will become extinct when he is gone...kinda gonna miss it.

I can see that the GOP is still garbage, at least in the house. If Mitch wants to vote to remove Trump, its not because it's the right thing to do. He'll do it to try and remove the stain Trump has smeared in the GOP carpet. Ol' Mitch even said so himself. Sorry, but republicans are worthless, we don't need their type of "balance" in the government.

16 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I pay $200 a month for cable, all I watch are sports and special news events. When Trump is gone, I'll have nothing to watch. Hell, half of the topics on this board will become extinct when he is gone...kinda gonna miss it.

This is the good part, pecker. This is when the job gets fun. 

Dancing Dance GIF - Dancing Dance LesGrossman - Discover & Share GIFs

Just now, redskinss said:

How sad is it that the Republicans didn't do a whip and said they're allowing them to vote their conscience and that seems normal rather than throwing up huge red flags about all the other times they're not.

"you can vote your conscience this time. Any other time, we need you to forget that and just stay loyal to the party or else.."

6 minutes ago, redskinss said:

How sad is it that the Republicans didn't do a whip and said they're allowing them to vote their conscience and that seems normal rather than throwing up huge red flags about all the other times they're not.

You can vote your conscience, but we trust you will vote in favor insurrection and against US interests as you always do. 

1 hour ago, TheDoyler23 said:

Damn, I have a 2PM meeting in the middle of nowhere. May have to be old school radio for me this PM!

The actual vote on the impeachment of Mr. Trump is scheduled to take place at some time between 3 to 3:30pm on Wednesday.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/what-time-impeachment-vote-today-b1786698.html

Archived