Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Be Beforewarned: The Pirate Ship Docks in Pugeout Sound - Saturday Night

8 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Come on Pittman.  You ignored the goat in the living room.  Tell us about Thomas D. Brady and his wife supermodel Jizzel.

Purely a system QB my friend.  Nothing to see here.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Have to disagree with you on Brady.  He has shown he can change systems.  But if he fails this weekend, who is the backup to come in and save the day for the Bucs?  We have Tyler Hinicke.

BTW, good to hear from you, P42.  Are you still in the waste management biz?  With the pandemic I bet it is a growth industry.

Edited by Dan T.

Avast behind!

I think the difference in this game will be that Clinton Portice and Scott Brunell are older than the last time Team Washington successfully defended your attempt at a playoff raid. That might be too much to overcome, despite Chase Young being younger now than he was back then.

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hmm....how does smith have 0 INTs, AND 1 pick at the same time....? Are you saying he’s going to throw 0 INTs, and have an interception playing defense? 

Has it really been that long since Pittman4Two posted here that you don't understand his schtick? Clearly Smith will throw no interceptions, the pick will come via the passing game.

Edited by my_friend_goo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, my_friend_goo said:

Has it really been that long since Pittman4Two posted here that you don't understand his schtick?

Probably. I waa aware he has posted here in the past and that he’s a huge Bucs fan, guess I’ve just never actually read any of them 

• Sad 1
18 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Probably. I waa aware he has posted here in the past and that he’s a huge Bucs fan, guess I’ve just never actually read any of them 

The key is in the thread title, particularly the second and eighth words.

This thread is a bonus treat for making the playoffs, we're honoured to have this football sage pay us a visit!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I believe that the Pewter Pirate's ball thrower will hydrate his pants often whilst being chased by Young & Co. He will find it impossible or even difficult to connect with his recipients in the zone area.

The Team's pigskin pitcher will fare much better on the other hand and will attain his goal of passing scoring passes with ease. Unfortunately only having one half of a functioning lower appendage will limit his ability to run around successfully and he may well get tackled by TB's sackers once or twice (or even thrice).

The game will ultimately come down to 00:00 and will be won by the football squadron that has acquired the greater number.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Oh my gawwwd the pirate ship is a docking!! Hide the childrens and the maidens fair!

We are surely doomed...

image.gif.08050c55b8673aa5f704f8387f68015c.gif

The maidens fair are at my house. They are safe. I assure you.

• Haha 1

My favorite part of these threads from P42 are the responses. 

I am excited to see D. Sanders match up with Jacques Green. 

Warren Sapp is a matchup problem up front but I’m confident Young Chase can block him up formidably. 

I wish you luck if luck means that you lose in a fiery, painful experience. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

Have to disagree with you on Brady.  He has shown he can change systems.  But if he fails this weekend, who is the backup to come in and save the day for the Bucs?  We have Tyler Hinicke.

They have Phil Simms Jr. Plus I hear Jon Grudens will be playing the role of Rich Gannon in practice all week. Gannon is old and hobbled at this point in his career but I like his chances this week against the Pewter Pirates.

Go Team Go!

I am at peace with the fact that merely making the playoffs makes this season a success and that it is likely a one and done post season appearance.  I was hoping to avoid a Tampa game in the first round because I think this is the one opponent besides the Packers where having a good defense is not going to be enough, and that is also keeping in mind that this WFT is good, not great yet.  I think Tampa has too many weapons, not to mention being led by one of the GOATs, to where they can coach up where to attack the weaknesses.

I just don't see where the offense is going to come from right now.  Alex Smith is already a hero to the franchise for accomplishing what he did this year, it is a great story and was glad to witness the huge difference he made once named the starter.  With that said, the lack of play makers on the offense is going to be the undoing Saturday.  

I think it is a game where the defense may ball out and keep it close early, but at a certain point Tampa is going to put together scoring drives and WFT is not currently built to match score for score with........anyone really.

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I am at peace with the fact that merely making the playoffs makes this season a success and that it is likely a one and done post season appearance.  I was hoping to avoid a Tampa game in the first round because I think this is the one opponent besides the Packers where having a good defense is not going to be enough, and that is also keeping in mind that this WFT is good, not great yet.  I think Tampa has too many weapons, not to mention being led by one of the GOATs, to where they can coach up where to attack the weaknesses.

I just don't see where the offense is going to come from right now.  Alex Smith is already a hero to the franchise for accomplishing what he did this year, it is a great story and was glad to witness the huge difference he made once named the starter.  With that said, the lack of play makers on the offense is going to be the undoing Saturday.  

I think it is a game where the defense may ball out and keep it close early, but at a certain point Tampa is going to put together scoring drives and WFT is not currently built to match score for score with........anyone really.

But how do you feel about Tampa minus Alstott and do you think Deion is capable of picking Goatman off?

Edited by KDawg
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Such a pleasure to see you back again, now that the Bucs are near the top of the NFL league hill.

No they’re not. They are a wild card team that couldn’t beat the division champions.

5 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

No they’re not. They are a wild card team that couldn’t beat the division champions.

4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

It was just an excuse for me to use 'top of the NFL league hill'.

Don’t mind @Rdskns2000, he clearly doesn’t understand the nature of the Steve DeBerg quarterbacked Creamsicleneers. I am worried about Curtis “My Favorite” Martin in the pass game and I hope Keyshawn doesn’t get going. Sam Shade is going to have his work cut out for him but Deion and DG28 give us a fighting chance.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, KDawg said:

But how do you feel about Tampa minus Alstott and do you think Deion is capable of picking Goatman off?

I just hope the defense has a ton of tape on Shaun King and Warrick Dunn.

• Like 1