Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We're Not Worthy

Simmsy

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

We know this, it’s just that the salty giants fans don’t know it 😂

Not just fans like in the old days (I understand that), seems the media is now into that bad teams don't lose anymore but allowed the other team to win.  It really ticks me off because the only real difference between what we did in most previous games and last night, is that we GAVE the Eagles a golden chance to take the lead in Q3.

I have no compunction about making it in while Miami didn't. They overachieved. Their ppg and papg rankings VASTLY exceed their yardage rankings on both sides of the ball. Their defensive yardage ranking is in the bottom half. It's UNREAL that they managed to do as well as they did from a papg standpoint. Give this team median starting QB play (which is what we had with Allen and pre-injury Smith) and I think we might be better than Miami.

The Giants fans crying a river pisses me off. We decisively outplayed them in both of our losses to them. We outgained them by over 100 yards in both games. I'm STILL unhappy with Rivera over the decision to go for 2 at the end of the first game, even with the fact that it didn't end up costing us the division crown.

18 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

But when they ask each of them questions about world affairs, the 2 on the left be like...

That poor girl lol...all I could think was if that was my daughter I'd want to be back stage and give her a hug an tell her don't worry about, you're doing great. It's weird how having a daughter changes your perspectives on things lol...

3 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

That poor girl lol...all I could think was if that was my daughter I'd want to be back stage and give her a hug an tell her don't worry about, you're doing great. It's weird how having a daughter changes your perspectives on things lol...

That's totally cool...as long as you don't look at Brady, Brown, and the Bucs, as your daughters ;)

tom.jpg

Archived