Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac Thread Week 18: Playoff Edition!WFT fresh off their NFC East Title from the WTF game (Giants are still mad) take on Tampa Timeless Tommy who has been playing before our players were conceived.Sat Nite!Also Judge will kill Doug Pederson.

RichmondRedskin88

Is that picture from out your front door?

25 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

better conditions to accommodate Smiths injury too, even for limited playing time.

Imagine if we advance to GB lol

In Fairbanks Alaska they have a building where you can go into a room that is 75 below people go in there to adjust to the temperatures I wonder if they have something like that in Green Bay?

OMG my dog Ralph is so adorable he likes to dump the food out of the bowl and eat the food off the floor so I tell him eat out of the bowl Ralph eat out of the bowl so he eats out of the bowl but he does it mad it is so adorable he flairs his head around all upset lol

talk about true insomnia. I volunteered for an early shift today at work so I'd be able to watch the game at home. Got off at 9pm last night, back at work at 7am today. (10 hours shifts). Yeah, I literally couldn't sleep last night. This is gonna be a rough day. 

8 hours ago, UKskins said:

Love the fact I'm just getting up as some of you are still partying.

Decided not to drink last night as it is my morning to get up with the 4 year old today (Arranged specifically so I don't have to get up tomorrow after watching WFT - it's a 1:30am kick off here in the UK)

I'll have a few tonight but not going to get hammered - this is the 3rd time I've seen us in the playoffs and I bareloy remember the other two!

A proud football hooligan.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:22 AM, Thinking Skins said:

So I'm getting myself hyped for this game by watching old games from our glory years and my how beautiful it is. A lot of the games are available on youtube in full version and my how it brings back memories. I didn't realize how much I loved Alvin Walton and how afraid Elway looked when he saw Manley coming for him in the second quarter of SB22 (Manley missed him and Elway got a nice run on the drive that they missed a FG but you could tell that after that Walton sack. But man that second quarter was so beautiful. I remember the dread of seeing Williams go down and thinking I don't like Schreoder, but Williams wasn't looking good before that anyway. Then he comes back in the game to start the second and quickly throws a deepball to Ricky Sanders for 80 yards and the TD and suddenly the largest comeback in SB history had begun. Then came the Gary Clark TD, the Timmy Smith TD (#36 baby), the next Sanders TD, and the Clint Didier TD before the half. It was so beautiful. 

Next game I'm watching is 82 Dallas. I don't remember that one because I was so young but watching it now (paused it at Redskins up 14-3) and its beautiful. 

the best quarter of football I've ever seen...

I forget what game it was (either SF, Denver, Dallas or Buffalo) of the Gibbs Playoffs victories I watched but I definitely saw some gimmics there. We freakin tried Monte COleman on a punt return. It didn't work because of holding. Another time we lateraled the ball to Green for a big return (called back because it was a forward pass). I like taking these kind of chances. 

3 hours ago, ShredSkins said:

talk about true insomnia. I volunteered for an early shift today at work so I'd be able to watch the game at home. Got off at 9pm last night, back at work at 7am today. (10 hours shifts). Yeah, I literally couldn't sleep last night. This is gonna be a rough day. 

It’ll be worth it!

Archived