Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac Thread Week 18: Playoff Edition!WFT fresh off their NFC East Title from the WTF game (Giants are still mad) take on Tampa Timeless Tommy who has been playing before our players were conceived.Sat Nite!Also Judge will kill Doug Pederson.

RichmondRedskin88

Had a nice prime rib last night and washed it down with OZV red zin.... But now I'm up at 3:30am Central time and fired up for tonight.  Time to shock the world... and tomorrow morning, the story all over the sports world will be - who is Taylor Heinicke, and just how far can he take the WFT?!? 

Let's GOOOO. 

1 hour ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Had a nice prime rib last night and washed it down with OZV red zin.... But now I'm up at 3:30am Central time and fired up for tonight.  Time to shock the world... and tomorrow morning, the story all over the sports world will be - who is Taylor Heinicke, and just how far can he take the WFT?!? 

Let's GOOOO. 

Why and the hell are you awake this early?

8 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

An easy night for me... single glass of Lagavulin 8, neat. For tomorrow, I’ll dust off the remnants of my bottle of Buffalo Trace, which I drank for the Eagles game last week. 

(we’re prob not going to win, and that’s ok)

I absolutely love this post..especially the part in parinthecies

Its exactly how I feel...i truly believe next to every fee agent is going to want to sign on here and ron is gonna put together a superbowl winning team..I knew if I just held on a little longer, continue to come back season after season things would work out..😃

Its tonight..we made it through the week folks and while a big majority of other nfl fans are at home our beloved Washington Football team is playing extra football in January..life is great!

I dreamt I was at a house party..and no one was paying attention to me so I just left...I also dreamt that I had microwaved a bowl of noodles and the next person in line for the microwave took mine out so i find my noodles on the table and I threw a temper tantrum and dumped them out and started yelling at everyone for touching my noodles lol

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

And also 4:20 somewhere.  :)

Right here 

2 minutes ago, GoDeep81 said:

Well damn, here we are girls and boys!! Is it too early to start drinking?? Asking for a friend... 😳

tell your friend, absolutely not! 

I went to Ohio University. There’s a bar there called Tony’s that serves coffee with Frangelico. They call it a Hot Nut. I used to pop in around midnight for a pick me up. I’ve found it works well in the morning also 😉

Archived