Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac Thread Week 18: Playoff Edition!WFT fresh off their NFC East Title from the WTF game (Giants are still mad) take on Tampa Timeless Tommy who has been playing before our players were conceived.Sat Nite!Also Judge will kill Doug Pederson.

RichmondRedskin88

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Honestly I’m more nervous than i thought I’d be leading up to Saturday nights game.....if we win.....DC is gonna go crazy i think. 

You're nervous about that?

The only thing I'm nervous about is it getting out of hand early and thus ruining Saturday night.  I'm merely hoping the defense can make it an ugly close game.  If they actually win the game, DC should go crazy.

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

You're nervous about that?

The only thing I'm nervous about is it getting out of hand early and thus ruining Saturday night.  I'm merely hoping the defense can make it an ugly close game.  If they actually win the game, DC should go crazy.

Hopefully not too crazy.  We are in the middle of a pandemic thus why we can’t even have fans. 

As far as being nervous we’re not even suppose to be here so it’s all icing now.  If it really upsets hop on GTA or something and go on a tank rampage downtown. 

We are 1-0 ever since the insomniac thread was hijacked and now has a paragraph for the title. Just sayin'.

I am surprised iggles don't get mentioned on it though. Could have made it a little longer. Again, just sayin'.

Like, Giants are mad the Eagles Hurts their feelings.

• RichmondRedskin88 changed the title to The Insomniac Thread Week 18: Playoff Editio! WFT fresh off their NFC East Title from the WTF is going on game (Giants are still mad) take on Tampa Timeless Tommy who has been playing before our players were conceived.Sat Nite!Judge will also kill iggles.
  • RichmondRedskin88 changed the title to The Insomniac Thread Week 18: Playoff Edition!WFT fresh off their NFC East Title from the WTF game (Giants are still mad) take on Tampa Timeless Tommy who has been playing before our players were conceived.Sat Nite!Also Judge will kill Doug Peterson.
10 minutes ago, zskins said:

We are 1-0 ever since the insomniac thread was hijacked and now has a paragraph for the title. Just sayin'.

I am surprised iggles don't get mentioned on it though. Could have made it a little longer. Again, just sayin'.

Like, Giants are mad the Eagles Hurts their feelings.

Happy now?

• RichmondRedskin88 changed the title to The Insomniac Thread Week 18: Playoff Edition!WFT fresh off their NFC East Title from the WTF game (Giants are still mad) take on Tampa Timeless Tommy who has been playing before our players were conceived.Sat Nite!Also Judge will kill Doug Pederson.
30 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Happy now?

lol. You know I was being facetious. Like it was a joke. You were supposed to laugh.... ok i will now go back to work.  :cheers:

37 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

I bet you're one of those people that actually uses their rear-view mirror 😉.  Iggles?  Never heard of 'em.

Iggles or feaglles... who gives a ****! We are in the paloffs! 

43 minutes ago, zskins said:

lol. You know I was being facetious. Like it was a joke. You were supposed to laugh.... ok i will now go back to work.  :cheers:

Iggles or feaglles... who gives a ****! We are in the paloffs! 

I know but I try to accommodate my audience 😂.  Wait if we do win the SB does that mean I have to make a ridiculously long insomniac thread a week before the game forever? 😂

I know you are what your record says you are, but given the fact that Haskins started approx 50% of the games in 2020 I am comfortable saying that hypothetically had Alex Smith been starting from Week 1 it would have been worth 3 more wins having the team at 10-6.  If you look over most of the losses, none were blowouts, most were competitive it was just that Haskins was unable to really generate much of anything under center.  I think off the top of my head, Lions, 1st Giants game, & Carolina are all wins with Alex Smith plaing. 

42 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I know but I try to accommodate my audience 😂.  Wait if we do win the SB does that mean I have to make a ridiculously long insomniac thread a week before the game forever? 😂

Baby steps. Let's win the SB this year first. ;) :D

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Smiths first start this season WAS the lions game, which we lost. The other two, i agree

True. Lost to the Lions by 3. I need to go back and watch that one again since I was on the road that day and didn't see the whole thing. 

Archived