Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoffs: Wild Card Round: TampaTom @ Team: Predict the Winner

Posted (edited)

If Alex can't move much; then I expect Tom to slaughter us.

Tompa 31

StiffAlex 10

If Alex can move or Taylor plays, then we have a shot of an upset.

MobileAlex or MobileTaylor 24

Tompa   17

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If Alex can't move much; then I expect Tom to slaughter us.

Tompa 31

StiffAlex 10

If Alex can move or Taylor plays, then we have a shot of an upset.

MobileAlex or MobileTaylor 24

Tompa   17

Tampa will score less than 21 no matter what.  Only question would be if Team can score more (and I doubt Tom hands us any points).

• Like 1

Almost every week, at some point in the 3rd quarter, our offense has a chance to pull ahead and instead falls asleep.

The defense, which has looked good up until then, picks this point to let a no-name role player make a huge downfield completion and give all the momentum to the other team.

This week, that player's name will be Scotty Miller.  For the love of God, don't let Scotty Miller beat you deep late in the game.

Edited by Reaper Skins
1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Well, we won the NFC East and have another primetime game on Saturday night; against Tompa Bay.   Do we beat Tom Brady or lose miserablely?

Beating Tom Brady requires an offense which we don't have...

The thought of even coming close hurts my head.

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I was in the stands for this one.  

Life is a wheel...

I was there as well. What a game! I was by myself sitting on the 50yd line lower level in my father in law’s seat (he’s a Tampa fan), he shared with a buddy of his.  The whole section was long term Tampa fans, they tried to have me thrown out, calling the police several times. I was just cheering loud as heck, no cursing or anything but there to cheer on my team loud and proud. The police couldn’t really throw me out for cheering, but they tried. Lol.  Most satisfying Win I’ve ever witnessed in person. We had a lot of fans in the stands. Somewhere between 30-35% in my estimation. I laughed heartily as they left their seats.  What a night.

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 4

I am not scared of old Tom Brady.  

Not scared at all.

In fact, old Tom Brady should be scared of the WFT.  He’s probably thinking about Chase Young right at this moment.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I am not scared of old Tom Brady.  

Not scared at all.

In fact, old Tom Brady should be scared of the WFT.  He’s probably thinking about Chase Young right at this moment.

Uhhh... I see what you did there. Reverse psychology...

We only scored more than 28 points once this season, and TB has a pretty potent offense. Even if our D plays well, our offense is just too inept to keep up with a legit contender. I think we get trounced, but its still nice to get to the dance.

TB: 31

WFT: 13

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

We only scored more than 28 points once this season, and TB has a pretty potent offense. Even if our D plays well, our offense is just too inept to keep up with a legit contender. I think we get trounced, but its still nice to get to the dance.

TB: 31

WFT: 13

On the flip side, we haven't allowed more than 20 points in the last 7 games and have virtually shut down offenses in the 2nd half of each of those games.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1