Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

37 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

I’m trying not to get to up....this team has let me down so many times and a lot of football left....with that said that drive was almost perfect couple more of those it’s over early 

As I said.....this team ain’t that good, you give Jalen Hurts too many chances (like we have the last 2 drives) and it’s gonna be over. 

either way Tampa bay destroys us so 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Fat Stupid Loser said:

But he just fell on his face for no reason.  LOL

?

No reason? He was moving faster than he probably ever moves to chase Hurts. Big dude's legs don't usually move that fast.

• Like 1

A bunch of injuries everyone said!!  Team is packing it in! Playing for draft picks!  ANd we are down 14 - 10!!!!!!  This is exactly what I was talking about all ****ing week!!  **** I hate rooting for this team some times!! Should be killing them and one guy making us look like total ****.  

Oh shibit..

Folks we need some vertical play. The Eagles know that Alex can't deliver that, the run and underneath game is being constrained.

I want Taylor Heinicke.  

• Thanks 1
Just now, Warhead36 said:

Yep were done. No answer for mobile QBs and our grandpa QB cant move. Might be 21-10 at half.

Normally you’re botching and moaning the game is over after only 5 minutes in the first quarter so I guess we’re improving!

• Haha 1
Just now, KDawg said:

?

No reason? He was moving faster than he probably ever moves to chase Hurts. Big dude's legs don't usually move that fast.

I think they picked it up on Honolulu's seismometers

• Like 1

We tried to pretend that the loss to Carolina was an anomaly. It looks like our defense’s inability to change the momentum and the lack of a solid offensive plan equals 6-10.