Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

1 minute ago, Jabbyrwock said:

The Wild Card against Tampa is seeming less and less like a game and more and more like "the scene of the crash"

Could be the scene of the crash for Brady with his lack of mobility and our DL. Just saying. 

• Like 1

im glad we'll win this (jesus im pretty sure), but my god this game has been a dud lol. talk about anti-climactic. maybe it was the peewee football play or PHIL doing all they could to lose, but i was more hype watching Steph Curry drop a career-high 62pts tonight.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Dexter said:

If I were the Giants I would be so pissed at Pederson.  They literally gave us the Division Title.  Happy as hell...I will take it

The Giants could’ve taken the division by winning literally one more game. Instead they’re on their couches dependent on the results of a bad game. They deserve nothing. 

Pederson has a lot of questions he needs to answer. But it needs to not be framed around the ****ing Giants, they are nothing and matter not at all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1