Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Football Team : WIN & IN EDITION

TK
Message added by TK,

135559001_10159672646634237_291874112902

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I never quite understood the early hate on him. He looks like exactly what you want.  Growing pains were to be expected.

I think some thought no one can replace Reed. Like it was hard for me to think anyone could replace Cooley. 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

I don't know why people like you expect differently.  It's a gameday thread, people are posting what they're feeling in the moment.  It happens every single time, we're all fans here.

It’s like 100 Randy Quaids from Major League. I don’t know why I do either but I sure as hell don’t take their so-called football expertise seriously.

2 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

LOL they are really playing up the Giants angle - sounds to me like the fix may be in.  

They're doing their best to make the most embarrassing division in football interesting for a national audience. 

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I still do.  We need to see what Hinike has got...

You want to sit him down after that drive he just had?  

17/22, two touchdowns and 121.6 rating, and people want to sit him down.

Look, it might not be as pretty as Rodgers or Mahomes, I'm not saying it is...but he's getting it done.

3 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Actually this is great time to pull him. Alex did his part. Now it’s time to finish it. 

You guys are crazy.

It's like the last two years of games without Alex have gone out of your memory. 

He scored on 3/5 possessions with two TD passes.    But yeah, let's sit him. 

1 minute ago, Joryl said:

Dude they just scored his second TD of the half. 

Yet are up only 3 against a rookie QB with a depleted roster and a team with NOTHING to play for. 

Alex is clearly still limited in his movement and isn't our best option. This isn't a meaningless regular season game. Pull. Him. 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

I don't know why people like you expect differently.  It's a gameday thread, people are posting what they're feeling in the moment.  It happens every single time, we're all fans here.

He told the admins to ban anyone saying fix, rig, etc in response to bad calls earlier.  Hello angry fans pissed at call after call for a team are gonna vent one way or another.

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I never understand the "give up when you're down by less than 7" stance.

I do understand the concern. I shared it. The momentum was heavy for Philly and we looked totally inept. It was what we are used to as Washington fans.

But this team has come from behind every game this year.

Oh, and we get the ball at the half. 

Because if they end up losing for some reason it’s a consolation prize for them to tell themselves “see? I was right.” Like they’re gonna get a medal or something.

2 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Yet are up only 3 against a rookie QB with a depleted roster and a team with NOTHING to play for. 

Alex is clearly still limited in his movement and isn't our best option. This isn't a meaningless regular season game. Pull. Him. 

The stupid is strong in you. 

Carolina had nothing to play for and were a depleted team, and we got stomped. 

Just now, PartyPosse said:

It’s like 100 Randy Quaids from Major League. I don’t know why I do either but I sure as hell don’t take their so-called football expertise seriously.

Meh, I wouldn't use it to disqualify their expertise, either.

Anyone running purely on emotion looks like an idiot.  I'm guilty of it several times myself.

I don't know how many games you attended, and I mean this sincerely, but the momentum of the crowd ebbs and flows that rapidly, too.  It's just different in text form.

Archived