Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heinicke Hive: The LEGEND of Taylor Heinicke Thread

LetThePointsSoar
Message added by TK,

image.png.76d3d6bba631c4c9e8442f26a9c9afc4.png

5 hours ago, joeken24 said:

Well there you go. 6'1 makes him as tall as Brees, Hurt, Taylor, Murray and Tua. So far, he's played just as good in the two games he's played in. 

Listed stature is always inflated +10% at least. So, yeah he's the same stature as Brees who played all 16 games 12 times out of 18 seasons.  He's going to bulk up a little and take a smarter approach.  No worries. 

19 hours ago, TheShredder said:

Listed stature is always inflated +10% at least. So, yeah he's the same stature as Brees who played all 16 games 12 times out of 18 seasons.  He's going to bulk up a little and take a smarter approach.  No worries. 

10% at least? --  Always? -- Really? Let's see. Six feet is 72 inches, so lets inflate that 10%, or 7.2 inches, and that would mean listing TH at 6'7.2" and surely they would round that up to 6'8". I will gladly concede they stretch it just a tad, from right at 6' 0.5" to 6'1", but maybe, just maybe, you want to reconsider your ill-advised, authoritative statement of "fact". 

Edited by ODU AGGIE
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2021 at 11:47 AM, ODU AGGIE said:

10% at least? --  Always? -- Really? Let's see. Six feet is 72 inches, so lets inflate that 10%, or 7.2 inches, and that would mean listing TH at 6'7.2" and surely they would round that up to 6'8". I will gladly concede they stretch it just a tad, from right at 6' 0.5" to 6'1", but maybe, just maybe, you want to reconsider your ill-advised, authoritative statement of "fact". 

I would have been more specific if I knew there was a troll with 14 posts lurking around for an argument.  But I was talking about his weight and as he's been listed as high as 221.  Heinicke said himself he's more 200 and looking to bulk up to help stay off the injury front.  But solid trolling jackass

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

I want to give Heinicke a shot and I don't want to trade for any QB. People bring up Kurt Warner, but I want to have a team that the Rams were that Kurt was added too. Think about this.

Faulk, Bruce, Holt, Hakim, Proehl, and Pace on offense. That is two unbelieve WRs, an amazing RB and OT. And top notch 3rd and 4th receivers.

Defense, Kevin Karter, Lyght, McCleon, Bly, Fletcher and Farr.

Now I believe our D-line is way ahead of that Ram's D, but our LBs are much worse, and our secondary is not as good. Offensive side of the ball is far and away worse. I am not proposing we need the 199 Rams HOF skill players, but we have areas where we do not even have solid pieces.

2022 goal should be to have a well built and complete team, with the goal of 10 wins and a playoff with with Heinicke/Allen at QB. If those two don't cut it, then at least we are in a position where the QB is the final missing piece

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

I would have been more specific if I knew there was a troll with 14 posts lurking around for an argument.  But I was talking about his weight and as he's been listed as high as 221.  Heinicke said himself he's more 200 and looking to bulk up to help stay off the injury front.  But solid trolling jackass

giphy.gif

that dude is awesome!!! 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Skins199021 said:

I want to give Heinicke a shot and I don't want to trade for any QB. People bring up Kurt Warner, but I want to have a team that the Rams were that Kurt was added too. Think about this.

Faulk, Bruce, Holt, Hakim, Proehl, and Pace on offense. That is two unbelieve WRs, an amazing RB and OT. And top notch 3rd and 4th receivers.

Defense, Kevin Karter, Lyght, McCleon, Bly, Fletcher and Farr.

Now I believe our D-line is way ahead of that Ram's D, but our LBs are much worse, and our secondary is not as good. Offensive side of the ball is far and away worse. I am not proposing we need the 199 Rams HOF skill players, but we have areas where we do not even have solid pieces.

2022 goal should be to have a well built and complete team, with the goal of 10 wins and a playoff with with Heinicke/Allen at QB. If those two don't cut it, then at least we are in a position where the QB is the final missing piece

Faulk was a cheap add who was also new to the team.  Bruce was good but the Rams had used a second rounder on him.  Holt was a late pick who was a rookie when KW stepped on the scene.  Hakim was a mid-rounder in 1998 that basically broke out with KW. Proehl was pretty much just a Steve Sims type with better QBs. Of the defense, Fletcher was a UDFA. Lyght was mostly just solid and '99 was a career year, same with McLeon (though '99 was more of a break-out year).  Bly was a rookie backup.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheShredder said:

giphy.gif

My bad and my apologies. I thought you were talking height, and thinking that, it just seemed to be a huge exaggeration. Again, my apologies.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ODU AGGIE said:

My bad and my apologies. I thought you were talking height, and thinking that, it just seemed to be a huge exaggeration. Again, my apologies.

There's a lot of fans on this forum that have been here, like myself, for around 20 years or more.  The last thing you want to do is come in here swinging.  Make a joke about something unclear because we all enjoy a laugh.  :cheers:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ODU AGGIE said:

but maybe, just maybe, you want to reconsider your ill-advised, authoritative statement of "fact". 

This did not come across the way you were hoping.  If this is a joke, it really comes across as passive aggressive trolling like I see on Twitter and other forms of social media far too often. Slow your roll and don't come in guns blazing... not the best way to endear yourself to some of our most respected members on the board.

Oops, didn't see the mea culpa above.  My bad 😁

Edited by Rex Tomb

17 hours ago, Stefanskins said:

that dude is awesome!!! 

Is that Val Kilmer?

15 hours ago, ODU AGGIE said:

Wait, we don't do this here. **** that guy.  :ols:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Taylor Heinicke is the only player, other than Tom Brady, since 1950, drafted in the sixth round or later, including undrafted free agent signees, with 300 or more pass yards and a rush TD in their first playoff start

Re watching that game and seeing all the drops ere drive killing & momentum paralyzing.  Sims, Sims Jr., and Wright are easily upgraded.  Solidified OL and WR upgrades and Heinicke beats the GOAT in that game. They could quickly fill those gaps in 2021 by trading for Orlando Brown, adding Curtis Samuel and a healthy Kelvin Harmon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TheShredder said:

You clearly wish to jump Trolling and didn't care to recognize clarification about referring to his weight.  Obviously you're wish to be a Jackass Vikings boy so I got one for you too.

Seems u like naked men by posting

these nasty ass .gif which is all good and more Power to you!  But stature is height  as well as other physical attributes. 10% is ludicrous, Give it up buddy no one is trolling u. 

On 2/14/2021 at 2:38 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

Taylor Heinicke is the only player, other than Tom Brady, since 1950, drafted in the sixth round or later, including undrafted free agent signees, with 300 or more pass yards and a rush TD in their first playoff start

Heinicke is for real. He has great wheels, charisma, leadership skills, accuracy and good pocket awareness. You can tell he played a lot of college football and he will throw the ball where it needs to go. Just the fact that he went out and punched the Bucs in the mouth is huge, he didn't play conservatively or scared, he played to win with a lot of confidence. Looks to me like the kind of QB we can win with. 

• Like 2

On 2/14/2021 at 2:38 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

tenor.gif

Annnnd here we go again.

Other less known Taylor Heinicke facts:

- Jesus once asked him for help with a miracle he was having issues performing.

- He's actually 8 feet tall but felt bad about it so he plays on his knees so other guys have a chance.

- He can throw the ball 800 yards backwards.

- He's so fast that he once outran a cheetah.

- He has saved 326 children from burning buildings. In a single week.

- He has a 75 inch vertical.

- He has so much moxie and steely resolve that he's been asked to be the CEO of Google, Microsoft, Apple, and GM, but turned them down.

- After the TB game Tom Brady told him he was in love with him and tried to kiss him. Taylor politely rebuffed his advances.

- Even Colt Brennan looks up to him. 

- He's so charismatic that he accidentally started a cult without even trying (wait....this one is almost actually legit true, come to think of it...)

• Haha 3