Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For all the marbles. Week 17 Washington @ Philadelphia January 3rd 2021

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I've said this before, but these are the things that concern me the most ;

Pederson is known for being a big gambler to begin with.

So with virtually little to nothing to lose, I expect that element of his to be compounded.

Be prepared for a LOT of 4th down attempts, and maybe some trick plays and fake punts/kicks

I hope Rivera, JDR, and Kaczor have their guys prepared for that

I want you to think back to the Dallas game on Thanksgiving Day....close your eyes, picture our defense dominating in Dallas with Antonio Gibson running wild for three TD's. Dwayne Haskins was nowhere to be found that day. Now picture the same kind of performance this Sunday night in Philly, in front of the nation. These are not your same old Jay Gruden, Kirk Cousins Redskins... we have players from Alabama, Ohio State and other big time schools that are high draft picks who know how to win big games like this. The offense will show up. The defense will dominate and we will win the division with little resistance from the Iggles on Sunday night. Our boys can taste it and the stench is out of the room now with Haskins gone. QB credibility is back and so is the swagger with this team. 

The Birds have zero interest in winning this game, they would rather see us in the playoffs than the Cowgirls or Giants. 

Edited by kingdaddy
spelling
  • Like 5
9 hours ago, tmandoug1 said:

This week will tell us if our culture is changing.......in the past we would get stomped. I'm hoping for a complete game from all players.

Well...just not to long ago DeSean went back and beat his former team for a division title..than again in 2005..with sean taylor..rg3 and alfred in fed ex to win the division against dallass

3 hours ago, TheShredder said:

This was the type of thoughts going through my mind when I read that BS from Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz about the no-hat rule.  The general manager isn't going to screw himself into an even worse cap situation going into a meaningless final game.  When they were eliminated, the coaches view was muted.  It's post season in PHI starting last week and Administration has taken over.  PHI is about to get busy with a thick file of walking papers and they're not going to allow any injuries to mess with their plan. 

Bingo..something the players and who ever elses said just for the fans to hear..to hear the players aren't laying down..which I truly believe but when ya have players injured as they are for the eagles your gonna have back ups..and I dont see them fairing well against a team hungry fighting for something 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TheShredder said:

This was the type of thoughts going through my mind when I read that BS from Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz about the no-hat rule.  The general manager isn't going to screw himself into an even worse cap situation going into a meaningless final game.  When they were eliminated, the coaches view was muted.  It's post season in PHI starting last week and Administration has taken over.  PHI is about to get busy with a thick file of walking papers and they're not going to allow any injuries to mess with their plan. 

I mean it doesn't make sense to want to stick it to Washington so badly, considering if they "stuck it to Dallas" just last week, then they also would be playing for the Division Title in our Sunday game.

So, why didn't their defense stick it to Dallas, and make a no hat rule against them ? By losing badly, they put Dallas in position to possibly get a hat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just don't think PHI is that good.  Look you aren't going to get any healthier than Week 1 90% of the time.  PHI had injury issues ending 2019 and nothing changed in 2020.  They're last in the NFL's worst division in the last couple of years.  PHI won the SB for the 2017 season.  I just checked my watch and they suck now! 

Also just watched their game from last week.  Man Logan Thomas should have a good time along with AG.  Probably could rest McLovin. 

Edited by TheShredder
3 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

"We don't want the Eagles to know his status, so we're not going to show on video how good he looks, but I'm going to tell you how good he looks !"

🤔

Its like psychological warfare. You can't trust anything you hear at all! 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

I just don't think PHI is that good.  Look you aren't going to get any healthier than Week 1 90% of the time.  PHI had injury issues ending 2019 and nothing changed in 2020.  They're last in the NFL's worst division in the last couple of years.  PHI won the SB for the 2017 season.  I just checked my watch and they suck now! 

Also just watched their game from last week.  Man Logan Thomas should have a good time along with AG.  Probably could rest McLovin. 

Logan Thomas is going to be the key to our offensive performance.  I was skeptical of signing him last offseason but I have never been happier to be so wrong.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Logan Thomas is going to be the key to our offensive performance.  I was skeptical of signing him last offseason but I have never been happier to be so wrong.

Only people that saw that were being paid to do so!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

It's true.

Jon Allen doesn't like to lose.

It makes him angry.

Don't make Jon Allen angry.

You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

He's about to get paid too.  His agent is backing the truck up to Snyder's office.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Logan Thomas ?

"Logan, what's your secret to being such an awesome blocker AND receiver ?"

"I see myself as a human bowling ball. And the defenders are human bowling pins. The challenge is to knock them all down like dominoes. It's not considered 'Tripping' if you force your opponent to trip the other opponents. Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee"

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Haha 4

More bad news for the Eagles.

Their kicker is officially out and they just signed some joker off the waiver wire that recently had a grizzly encounter with a runaway circular saw.

Let’s hope it comes down to him needing to hit a last second field goal.

No way we lose now.

• Haha 2
53 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Go win the damn game

That's an insanely long list of Offensive and Defensive starters that look to be out for Philly.  WFT needs to go out and do what they have to do.  Here's hoping they do.

Edited by SAli457180
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

giphy (8).gif

Because it’s sarcasm chief— which any superstitious person worth their salt (thrown reverently over the left shoulder while crossing your fingers) knows is the most powerful anti-jinx weapon this side of a voodoo priestess. lol

(I’m guessing you didn’t watch the video I posted along with that statement which would have made that obvious.) 😜

Edited by TrancesWithWolves
  • Haha 2
41 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

Have all our victories have come against injured teams?

Well...yeah but that's the NFL.  Same as questioning if all our losses came when our team was injured or had to play Haskins.  Doesn't matter. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, wit33 said:

What’s better, veterans playing who don’t give a  damn about the game or young guys playing for their livelihoods? Hmm

In this match up I'm thinking PHI is set to play it like a Pre-season game as it doesn't matter.  WFT is playing all their starters like a Playoff Game.  

They'll have a few guys make some plays but it shouldn't be close in the end.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

No way we lose now.

Tempting fate. Don’t tempt fate.  It will kick you in the nuts.

Listen to Toby. 

PS: I know you were being sarcastic. I just used it as a jumping off point because I love this clip...

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1