Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For all the marbles. Week 17 Washington @ Philadelphia January 3rd 2021

I smell an NFL conspiracy. The NFL makes sure the refs in the Cowboys/Giants game do everything to ensure a Dallas victory. The NFL then makes sure that the refs in the Football Team/Eagles game do the same to ensure a Philly victory, giving Dallas the division title and a home playoff game.

And why:

Fans allowed at Washington Football Team home playoff game- 0

Fans allowed at Dallas Cowboys home playoff game- 30,000-50,000

• Haha 1

Team is united and focused after dropping Haskins. 

D-line feasts, multiple turnover game, the running backs play well. 

Washington wins.

Think this is a no-doubter, but it's a division game and the health issues are impactful. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, fearlessNelms said:

I smell an NFL conspiracy. The NFL makes sure the refs in the Cowboys/Giants game do everything to ensure a Dallas victory. The NFL then makes sure that the refs in the Football Team/Eagles game do the same to ensure a Philly victory, giving Dallas the division title and a home playoff game.

And why:

Fans allowed at Washington Football Team home playoff game- 0

Fans allowed at Dallas Cowboys home playoff game- 30,000-50,000

Stop

• Thanks 1

If Fletcher Cox remains sidelined we will plow over them with AG, JDM, PB and it will allow Smitty more time to chip away. We have to make sure Desean or Reagor dont get past the D for chunks and contain Hurts to some degree. Doubtful Terry plays with a high ankle sprain. Smitty will do what he do. Get the Double U.

US 27

Them 24

DHOP overtime game winning field goal. 

We are definitely going to win this game and go farther then anyone can imagine in the playoffs I think.  Would be great to have Smith back if he is good to go, get the momentum going, and win. But it really will not matter who starts at QB IMO.  I say WFT by 9.  But I have no idea what the final score will be. 

1 hour ago, Dissident2 said:

All I know is, if Dallas wins, we have the chance to beat them THREE times in the same regular season. 

And if the Giants win, revenge for the sweep. 

That team better come out ready for blood. 

There's two teams from the NFC East that are going to make it?

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

There's two teams from the NFC East that are going to make it?

Nope. He means if Dallas wins, and we win, that knocks them out of the playoff race, which is basically a 3rd win. And if the giants win and we win, that knocks the giants out of the playoff race, which would be revenge for them sweeping us 

• Like 1

The way Gibson looked against Carolina gives me hope that as long as the game is within a possession, Gibson is going to grind out a stout performance on Sunday.  I think they were looking to rely on him more against Carolina due to Haskins starting, but down 0-20 they abandoned the run game (way too early if you ask me) when it was working good the entire time it was being used.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Nope. He means if Dallas wins, and we win, that knocks them out of the playoff race, which is basically a 3rd win. And if the giants win and we win, that knocks the giants out of the playoff race, which would be revenge for them sweeping us 

Ahhhh..ok...thanks for explaining that..makes sense  now lol

Unfortunately Haskins and decisions made about about him throughout the season has in part derailed this run.  Its a bit of hindsight but had he been benched or cut prior to the Seattle game I don't think the Skins would be in a must win now.  I worry if Alex starts and isn't 100% we will struggle.  If Heinicke starts how much can we expect from someone with such a small amount of practice time with this team.  

Philly has nothing to play for except to knock out the Skins - which is enough.  Doesn't sound like we will have Terry back.  Gibson helps but no other receiver has stepped up so weapons are very limited.  Its a lot to ask the defense as good as they have looked to go out and win this game. 

I want to pick the Skins but...

If Alex is 100% or close to it - 24-20 Skins

If not - 13 - 20 Philthy 

It's disappointing that the game has been moved to 1:20am, but it is what it is.

The eagles are out of it but they won't want to see us celebrating a division win by beating them, so they're not just going to roll over. I'm hoping that Smith can play but also excited to see what Heinicke can do. Either way, we grind out a win.

WF Team 24

P eagles 21

This team seems to rise up on Prime Time games. They throttled the Cowboys in big D on Thanksgiving and knocked off the undefeated Steelers in Pittsburgh. All of us are nervously awaiting this game, but only because we have watched a Haskins lead team play the last 2 weeks, and not a Smith lead team. We would have already won this division 2 weeks ago under Smith, but that's okay. We will win this division Sunday Night, although I'm a lil nervous, I'm also confident we are a much better team than Philly with our starters on the field.

• Like 1