Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For all the marbles. Week 17 Washington @ Philadelphia January 3rd 2021

8 hours ago, CapsSkins said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/jim-schwartz-contemplating-retirement-won-t-return-to-eagles-in-2021

Jim Schwartz contemplating retirement, won't return to Eagles in 2021

They're sitting all their good players and now their D Coord, he of "No Hat Rule" fame, literally retired before the game. LOL

If we don't win we don't deserve to win. We should stomp them. 

This is where I hope the ghosts of 2016 don't come into play and Rivera blocks out this noise.  Pedersen is going to have the Philly ready and make sure they bring they don't lie down and get stomped.  Here's hoping they come out ready and focused.

Edited by SAli457180

One advantage Washington has is the eagles extensive injury list.

The last one I saw was this one. A lot of their top players, including Sanders and Cox:

PHILADELPHIA

INJURY
STATUS
Derek Barnett, DE

Calf
Out
Shaun Bradley, LB

Neck
Out (injured reserve)
Fletcher Cox, LB

Neck
Out
Dallas Goedert, TE

Calf
Out
DeSean Jackson, WR

Ankle
Out
Jordan Mailata, LT

Concussion
Out
Duke Riley, LB

Biceps
Out (injured reserve)
Richard Rodgers, TE

Ankle
Out
Miles Sanders, RB

Knee
Out
Jalen Mills, S

Illness
Out (covid-19 reserve list)
Michael Jacquet, CB

Calf
Questionable
Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

The last one I saw was this one. A lot of their top players, including Sanders and Cox:

PHILADELPHIA

INJURY
STATUS
Derek Barnett, DE

Calf
Out
Shaun Bradley, LB

Neck
Out (injured reserve)
Fletcher Cox, LB

Neck
Out
Dallas Goedert, TE

Calf
Out
DeSean Jackson, WR

Ankle
Out
Jordan Mailata, LT

Concussion
Out
Duke Riley, LB

Biceps
Out (injured reserve)
Richard Rodgers, TE

Ankle
Out
Miles Sanders, RB

Knee
Out
Jalen Mills, S

Illness
Michael Jacquet, CB

Calf
Questionable

That's the smaller of the advantages SkinsGuy, the biggest advantage we have is we are much better than Philly with Smith, even with all of their starters.  With either one of our Qb's, we will beat their ass tomorrow night, and by double digits.

Edited by RedskinsLegacy
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, bh32 said:

Dallas fans are pissed off that the Eagles are keeping out so many players..lol 

It won't help them! Get over it Cowgirl fans, we are sending the same team that beat you down in Texas to Philly. This is our division, get over it!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, RedskinsLegacy said:

It won't help them! Get over it Cowgirl fans, we are sending the same team that beat you down in Texas to Philly. This is our division, get over it!

They even said they can't believe that the lowly WFT beat them..lol..I mean i can understand them being mad ,but there is nothing lowly about the WFT Defense..The WFT is just better than the Cowboys 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, bh32 said:

They even said they can't believe that the lowly WFT beat them..lol..I mean i can understand them being mad ,but there is nothing lowly about the WFT Defense..The WFT is just better than the Cowboys 

This is what I have been talking about bh32! Everyone has forgotten how good this football team has played before Haskins. Haskins is not our identity!  Smith is, and under Smith we have lost 1 game, 1 freaking game. All I have to say is see them chumps tomorrow night! We will show America what we are about. See you in the Playoffs!

Edited by RedskinsLegacy
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Maybe a div clinching win is just the kind of thing we need to make people start to put some respect on our name!

.... Oh wait....

We had this respect before Haskins. We jumped from the 20's to 15, and would have been to no less than 7 if Smith didn't go down. Why 7? Because this team beats the **** out of every team in the 2nd half and literally every team! No team in this league can swing with Washington in the 2nd half!  The only problem was some wanna be QB continued to put us down 20-3 at half time. Problem solved! Philly is the 1st to find this out, who ever is next will see as well, Bank on that! This team will punch and punch and punch till even the undefeated fall, as they did. 

Edited by RedskinsLegacy
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

PHILADELPHIA

INJURY
STATUS
Derek Barnett, DE

Calf
Out
Shaun Bradley, LB

Neck
Out (injured reserve)
Fletcher Cox, LB

Neck
Out
Dallas Goedert, TE

Calf
Out
DeSean Jackson, WR

Ankle
Out
Jordan Mailata, LT

Concussion
Out
Duke Riley, LB

Biceps
Out (injured reserve)
Richard Rodgers, TE

Ankle
Out
Miles Sanders, RB

Knee
Out
Jalen Mills, S

Illness
Michael Jacquet, CB

Calf
Questionable

I also see 2 out of their top 3 Tight Ends OUT.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

PHILADELPHIA

INJURY
STATUS
Derek Barnett, DE

Calf
Out
Shaun Bradley, LB

Neck
Out (injured reserve)
Fletcher Cox, LB

Neck
Out
Dallas Goedert, TE

Calf
Out
DeSean Jackson, WR

Ankle
Out
Jordan Mailata, LT

Concussion
Out
Duke Riley, LB

Biceps
Out (injured reserve)
Richard Rodgers, TE

Ankle
Out
Miles Sanders, RB

Knee
Out
Jalen Mills, S

Illness
Michael Jacquet, CB

Calf
Questionable

Eagles fans must've felt demoralized until they got to the last line and saw michael jacquet hasn't been ruled out yet.  "So you're saying there's a chance!"

• Haha 3

I visited Eagles board to see how they felt about who, winning the division, and about the game in general. It's virtually unanimous that Eagle fans would much, much rather see us win the division, than Dallas. In fact, they would prefer us over BOTH Dallas and NY Giants winning it. THAT's that Brotherly Love city, I'm talkin about.

Only the first guy here wanted to win the game. Almost everyone else disagreed with him/her

"I don't want to get swept by the damn Football Team!

Better than Cowboys going to Playoffs.

Who cares Would much rather see Washington in the playoffs with a good story like Alex Smith coming back than the Giants or the Cowboys

The Iggles better not win this game!!!

Also if Washington wins, Dallas loses, so that's what I'm cheering for. 

If they can come out and embarrass the Eagles, the last regular season, in prime time, maybe that will push Lurie over the edge to make wholesale changes.

i'm on the fence about this one. on one hand if we win, this means dallas is in the playoffs. while i hate that, this moves them to picking #19 or lower

This win does more harm than good!  Cowboys being in Playoffs would be worst thing to come out of this. They'd have momentum. Seeing Washington wearing hats in Eagles' stadium is   nowhere near as bad as seeing possibility of Cowboys hoisting NFC Championship or even a Super Bowl. Division championships are nothing compared to those.

I agree with you. The NFC is weak and the Packers just became weaker. I think the Giants and Cowboys are our most hated rivals. I don't want either of those teams winning the division.

Please Eagles Please dont screw this up, please please losee. "

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, CapsSkins said:

Jim Schwartz contemplating retirement, won't return to Eagles in 2021

They're sitting all their good players and now their D Coord, he of "No Hat Rule" fame, literally retired before the game. LOL 

What was Schwartz planning to do to enforce the rule... throw all of our players who put them on into the Linc stadium jail? Tell the league to suspend any player for the playoffs who breaks his rule and fine them? 

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I somehow talked someone into starting it on Tuesday :D you’re 4 days late! 

I don't know how Rivera sleeps tonight, without prescription sleep medicine.

He probably is more than obsessed with waking up in the morning and finding out Alex's answer to "Alex, how does your leg feel TODAY ?!"

Bet the trainers are like, "Alex make sure you sleep with your right leg elevated ! We don''t even want you gettin Paresthesia  tonight ! "

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 2

Never underestimate your opponent, Ever! We better be ready to bring it tomorrow night. Anything less then Inspired, Sound, Complimentary Football and we’ll take a L. 
Be Methodical, slowly choke them out. Run Gibson down their throats, and Alex picks his spots. The D is in Ravenous mode, and Eats.

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
17 minutes ago, shippy1973 said:

I can sleep tonight knowing DeSean won't haunt my dreams scoring touchdowns...whew thank God he's out.

Excellent point..couldn't agree more!!

1 hour ago, BleedBNG said:

What was Schwartz planning to do to enforce the rule... throw all of our players who put them on into the Linc stadium jail? Tell the league to suspend any player for the playoffs who breaks his rule and fine them? 

Prior to his retirement, Schwarz was working with the League to garnish WFT players' wages in response to any No Hat Rule violations. He also filed suit in the Eastern District Court of Pennsylvania to obtain WFT medical records to identity all players, coaches, and staff who are not circumcised. The No Hat Rule applies to all "members" of the organization.

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Just remember, we beat Philly this year :

When we had Haskins, and

They had DeSean, Cox, etc and something to play for.

We win, as long as we don't come out flat and unmotivated, but with Rivera, that shouldn't happen

What a bad ass season it would be if we were to sweep philly and Dallas..4-2 in the division is good..Idc what kind of season it was..you play to win as many games as possible in your division. 

41 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

What a bad ass season it would be if we were to sweep philly and Dallas..4-2 in the division is good..Idc what kind of season it was..you play to win as many games as possible in your division. 

At the same time we'd be 3-7 against non-divisional opponents (who don't suck so bad).

That's a winning percentage of .300 outside the division

Yikes

At least, a primary reason for that record is no longer on the team

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1