Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For all the marbles. Week 17 Washington @ Philadelphia January 3rd 2021

I know it's a score prediction thread, but I feel that we win no matter what.

More points?  Division title.

Fewer points?  Better draft position.

And we're headed in the right direction no matter what.  I think 3-13 was a realistic prediction, and at worst we've doubled that.

• Like 4

I am picking the Skins to win 20-17 if Smith plays.  If Heinke plays I have no idea what will happen.

I would like the WFT to jump out to a large early lead and then crush the Eagles soul to the point that they quit on their coach and their fans (quit in the 3rd quarter).

They give up because they want to get the game over quickly and jump in their cars and get away from football for the next several months.

If the Eagles win then we get a higher draft choice so I agree we win either way.  But from the culture development perspective, its probably better if we win the game.

• Like 1

I keep hearing how this Eagles team is so good, and so much better with Hurts.

Yet they could only manage 17 points against Dallas' horrendous defense, one of the worst in the league ?

Didn't we average about 35 points against them in our 2 games ?

The only thing that concerns me about Philly is Pederson is a risk-taker to begin with. So he'll probably be even more-so a risk-taker, with nothing to play for.

I expect Philly to go for it on every 4th down, unless it's a really extreme 4th down

This game is hard to predict. I could see it going either way, because there's so many questions and variables.

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I keep hearing how this Eagles team is so good, and so much better with Hurts.

Yet they could only manage 17 points against Dallas' horrendous defense, one of the worst in the league ?

Didn't we average about 35 points against them in our 2 games ?

The only thing that concerns me about Philly is Pederson is a risk-taker to begin with. So he'll probably be even more-so a risk-taker, with nothing to play for.

I expect Philly to go for it on every 4th down, unless it's a really extreme 4th down

This game is hard to predict. I could see it going either way, because there's so many questions and variables.

Yeah they seem to have gotten figured out a bit at halftime. Hurts still put up yardage but turned it over a lot. We need to do the same. It was so frustrating never being able to turn over Daniel Jones but other then that, we have picked on the turnover prone QBs this year. Must do the same.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Yeah they seem to have gotten figured out a bit at halftime.

Ha, I was just going to add a comment about that.

Philly's offense was shut out by the DALLAS defense in the 2nd Half - and that's the Half that OUR defense turns it up several notches and typically shuts out good offenses.

I'm switching from Undecided to Win, now.

I just need to figure out the score.

• Like 1