Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT Branding Study (Part 2)

11 hours ago, Painkiller said:

I just hope it’s not Wizards bad.    

it's tough to beat that level of badness... i think we should all tell Leonsis how offended we are by the name Wizards and force him to change the name back to the Bullets. I'd even take a new name over the Wizards.... i just call them the Zards or still cling to my past and call them the Bullets.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wolfpack and Redwolves have grown on me. Our defense will resemble a pack of wolves so it makes sense with the new culture. Has the time table for a decision been updated at all?

• Like 4
18 hours ago, IrepDC said:

Wolfpack and Redwolves have grown on me. Our defense will resemble a pack of wolves so it makes sense with the new culture. Has the time table for a decision been updated at all?

Still 2022 I believe 👍 (not long now 😵)

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, slinky said:

i think we should all tell Leonsis how offended we are by the name Wizards and force him to change the name back to the Bullets.

That de-legitimizes the Redskins name, which actually is offense.

Edited by dyst
3 hours ago, dyst said:

That de-legitimizes the Redskins name, which actually is offense.

joke [ johk ]

noun

1: something said or done to provoke laughter

2: something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, The Sisko said:

joke [ johk ]

noun

1: something said or done to provoke laughter

2: something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter

Problem is that it wasn’t funny much like your profile photo’s attempt at humor isn’t funny.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, #httr1979 said:

Problem is that it wasn’t funny much like your profile photo’s attempt at humor isn’t funny.

That's where you're wrong. I never intended it as a joke. I'm hoping it's a glimpse into the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
21 hours ago, #httr1979 said:

I've already complained to one mod about it weeks ago but I guess they just don't care since I never heard back and nothing was done to stop it apparently.

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Ashburn Dave said:

I've already complained to one mod about it weeks ago but I guess they just don't care since I never heard back and nothing was done to stop it apparently.

They agree with the poster’s politics, that’s why. It makes the rule that no politics be discussed in The Stadium not congruent to the actions we see through a user’s profile picture. It’s hard for things not to get political.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Ashburn Dave said:

17 hours ago, #httr1979 said:

They agree with the poster’s politics, that’s why. It makes the rule that no politics be discussed in The Stadium not congruent to the actions we see through a user’s profile picture. It’s hard for things not to get political.

Can the both of you take your discussion to the appropriate QAnon forums please.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 9
1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

Can the both of you take your discussion to the appropriate QAnon forums please.

Another breach of The Stadium here by yourself. 

• Sad 1
On 5/20/2021 at 2:37 PM, #httr1979 said:

On 5/20/2021 at 4:29 PM, The Sisko said:

That's where you're wrong. I never intended it as a joke. I'm hoping it's a glimpse into the future.

On 5/21/2021 at 12:34 PM, Ashburn Dave said:

19 hours ago, #httr1979 said:

you guys going to make us hand out timeouts over this nonsense or can we all agree to move on?  Get back to discussing the exciting topic of WFT branding. Please.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
On 5/19/2021 at 11:09 AM, IrepDC said:

Agreed. And the TMZ interview has me believing based on the way they answered the questions about the name change that it's very close to rolling out. Can we get it done already? 

#HTTR #HailToTheRedWolves

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Agreed. And the TMZ interview has me believing based on the way they answered the questions about the name change that it's very close to rolling out. Can we get it done already? 

I cant wait. I'll probably buy gear for the first time ever.

#howlwiththeredwolves

Edited by Koolblue13
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, #httr1979 said:

Another breach of The Stadium here by yourself. 

When we decide to make you a Mod, we'll tell you. :) 

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

I cant wait. I'll probably buy gear for the first time ever.

#howlwiththeredwolves

Howl with the Redwolves is one of the worst slogans I’ve ever heard and this is coming from me :ols:

though...

#Howl ain’t bad. It’s kinda like Hail but Howl.

• Haha 3
15 hours ago, KDawg said:

Howl with the Redwolves is one of the worst slogans I’ve ever heard and this is coming from me :ols:

though...

#Howl ain’t bad. It’s kinda like Hail but Howl.

HOOWWWLLLLL 

19 hours ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

I think it will happen around midseason

2 hours ago, carex said:

I think it will happen around midseason

I don't see them undercutting their own WFT merch sales.

They will know what they want to do, but it would be financial madness to officially announce next years name mid season. Much more impact to do it in the offseason.

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

I don't see them undercutting their own WFT merch sales.

They will know what they want to do, but it would be financial madness to officially announce next years name mid season. Much more impact to do it in the offseason.

I'm using the last team to name change as a baseline, the Titans and they announced their name change in November.  If they announce and release the new stuff around midseason then the new name will be a big Christmas seller and the WFT stuff may do well as clearance items

42 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

I thought they were locked in on not announcing until 2022? Or was that just an approximation?

Yeah, I'm not sure if the 2022 date means the announcement and the implementation or just the implementation itself with the announcement possibly coming prior to that.

Personally, I think if any announcement is made prior to the end of this season , it won't  be anything other than " Washington " or " Washington Football Team ", etc.

• Haha 1