Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFT Branding Study (Part 2)

If we were the Oysters we could have "Pearls of Wisdom" segments talking about great former players. 

They're environmental wonders.

They're Gold already.

"look at all these fans of the Oysters at the Bay today"

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, ddub52 said:

Pretty sure one of the reasons they got rid of that name is because it was considered to be politically incorrect 

How is a bullet politically incorrect? With that in mind we should cancel all branches of the military. This cancel culture needs to stop. We're going too far. Calling a team "Bullets" does not bring more crime. A bullet can also signify speed, strength, and force.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, primetime441 said:

How is a bullet politically incorrect? With that in mind we should cancel all branches of the military. This cancel culture needs to stop. We're going too far. Calling a team "Bullets" does not bring more crime. A bullet can also signify speed, strength, and force.

There is zero chance that you don't understand why Bullets was dropped and won't come back. Zero.

Keep that crap in the Tailgate, because whining about cancel culture is cancelled in the stadium.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, primetime441 said:

Your reaction is like 25 years late

Edited by ddub52
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, petey hodge said:

How do we know this dude didn't just pull into the conversation with a DeLorean?

Time travel would make it make more sense than anything else. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ddub52 said:

Solid argument pal.

13 hours ago, petey hodge said:

How do we know this dude didn't just pull into the conversation with a DeLorean?

Biff is that you? 🤣

17 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

There is zero chance that you don't understand why Bullets was dropped and won't come back. Zero.

Keep that crap in the Tailgate, because whining about cancel culture is cancelled in the stadium.

Facts are facts. Stop crying about it. If you can't toughen up, you're part of the problem.

Edited by primetime441
On 3/8/2021 at 6:00 AM, ddub52 said:

You know what though... sorry to change the subject, but we really need to consider releasing Dwayne Haskins.  Yeah, I know he's got an "NFL Arm" and was a first rounder... but he's just a distraction and possibly a safety risk to this team considering the covid protocols.  I mean, who celebrates at a strip club after losing a game?!

• Haha 3
On 3/7/2021 at 10:43 PM, primetime441 said:

Or serve as an adjective for a very fast train 😂 

I agree with you 110% on the cancel culture issue 

Edited by Tarpon75
  • Like 2

never cared for Warriors. Just kinda boring. 

I’ve liked Americans, Redwolves (Wolves or DC Direwolves), and Commanders as my favorites.

But, the more I think about it, Warthogs seems like the best choice. It fits us. 

5 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I will admit "WFT" has grown on me enough to where I'd rather just keep that unless what they ultimately decide on is really, really good.

I figure whatever it becomes, some people will **** and whine and some will like it and within a year it'll be the same thing, everyone will come around and be fine with it.

Except for about 3 or 4 really annoying posters :ols:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Veretax said:

So if you like alliteration.  has anyone suggested.  The Washington Wild?  Literally could have all kinds different riffs on wild life,etc.

That is worse than the Minnesota Wild. Sorry.

Warriors - 60's uniforms with spear on the helmet

Redwolves - update current uniforms with wolf in the circle / actually would prefer all uniforms to go back to the 60's style and colors.

Sentinals - 60's uniforms with spear on the helmet

HTTR

Edited by bentskin
new thought
22 minutes ago, ODU AGGIE said:

You know, the name of our forum suggests the perfect new brand.

The ExSkins

No, that would invite the ForeSkins...though if extremeskins doesn't trip my work web sensors...