Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Seattle Football Team

TK

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

Haskins has looked good these last couple of drives.  It would be nice if he finally turned the corner, but he has to show so much more moving forward.  Consistency at the very least.

In addition, he is having an accurate passing day, that has not always been.

He's not bad as long as he's staying in his lane, which is short passes.  

Just now, KDawg said:

@IrepDC

Just so you see I talk ball:

Haskins has done enough in my eyes to at least not close the book on him. The way he's played in the second half, regardless of what happens the rest of the way shows that he is learning and growing as a player. He went from old Dwayne Haskins in the first half to a different guy this half. His mechanics are still poor, he has a lot of growing to do... but his legs buy him a lot of growth opportunity and playing within himself is something he hasn't done. He (and the coaches) have done a tremendous job playing to what he does best: Tempo, quick throws. And a new wrinkle is the use of his legs. 

If he gets good at running when things go south he could have a future here.

Just as an FYI, I always respected your opinion- even when we disagree. I just enjoy debating. You clearly provide actual football analysis.

As far as Haskins, I'm meh on his performance, not very high but not as low as most. I see possible growth but that could be Seattle relaxing. Closing out this game would go a long way.

• Like 1