Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 14- Team @ 49ers in Arizona Prediction Thread

88Comrade2000

I'm leery of predicting a win because I am afraid of falling into the "expect them to win" trap, considering this is still a 5-7 team.  I do however think they matchup to the 49ers in a similar way they do the Steelers.  The fact that they found ways to move the offense in Gibson's absence gives me more confidence than I probably would have otherwise.

I'll say 17-13 WFT!

What I want to see is them come out focused and compete. If they come out flatfooted and satisfied because of what happened against the Steelers it will mean we still have growing to do as a team. I'd like to think that what we saw last week against Pittsburgh was the D finally figuring it out for four quarters. If so, I think we have a good chance.

Washington 25

Arizona 20

26 minutes ago, Burgold said:

What I want to see is them come out focused and compete. If they come out flatfooted and satisfied because of what happened against the Steelers it will mean we still have growing to do as a team. I'd like to think that what we saw last week against Pittsburgh was the D finally figuring it out for four quarters. If so, I think we have a good chance.

Washington 25

Arizona 20

Hmm, we played Arizona in Week 2 and lost.   It's San Francisco, with the game at Arizona's stadium.

Random thoughts:

Game plan to control Deebo and Warner and we got this.

Unleash Scary Terry early and often.

Not having Gibson really hurts but JD will come through hopefully.

Mullens can be rattled. 

As usual Smitty will have ice in his veins. He will have half the board screaming how he sucks and needs to be pulled for DH but after half time adjustments he will have us in the game and eventually winning the game.  He is a real life Zombie.

Can't wait to see Young and Sweat against Silver Back. 

Reed will get hurt on Curl hit.

20 to 13 ...Football Team.

HTTFT

one of my hard core 9ERs friends actually said he wants to see Football Team win because what it means for Alex Smith.

That says a lot about the goodwill our team is getting from fans across the league

the saddest part of about sunday.... 

is that it signals that "Steelers Week" has ended.

I've really savored this week like proudly smelling a good fart.  I even rewatched the game in its entirety.  This was the best HTTR week in a long time.

I think this ones going to be tough.  Shanahan is going to figure out how to run the football, and then use his play action boot, and TE drift routes and crush the middle of our defense 

This is a bad matchup game.  The 49ers strength of running the football, play action and attacking LBs and Safeties aligns perfectly with our defensive weaknesses.

I think it’s going to be close.  I’m going:

somebody: 23

somebody: 20

Each team scores 2 TDs and 2 FGs, one team will kick one more FG to win it.

Im going to say we win, but it’s going to be CLOSE.

This is a tougher matchup than Pittsburgh. Even though Pitt is a better team. 

This is the second time WSH plays here this season, the first trip to the desert was when the wheels started coming off of the early season, this time need another strong game from Sims ,shure hands, this game is broadcast in the whole State of Maryland, revenge that loss 

WSH 31

SAF 28

I don't feel confident enough in this team yet to say that they're definitely going to win. I also feel confident enough in this team to say that I don't think that they're definitely going to lose. If we can play like we did in Pit last week, I'll have no worries. I would like for the offense to get into a rhythm a little sooner.

Archived