Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Winter Weather Thread

China

It's bad here.  Salt trucks are just now hitting the main roads, 2 hours before rush hour.  My car slid 3 times on the way home.  I was going 5-10 mph, braking early and softly.  Damn worried it'll be chaos today.  At least I'm off the next couple days.  May walk to work this weekend.  My apartment complex parking lot is a skating rink, watched a car bop a parked car a bit ago.  Busted bumpers.

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Jeez, every storm so far has been 1-3 inches of snow,not materializing into anything at all. Kinda sad 

It’s been wonderful so far.  No big snowstorms, just light snowstorms that cover the grass, and don’t cause any travel issues.  Here’s to no big snowstorms, and temps going back above average as we head into spring.

On 2/11/2021 at 9:20 AM, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Oklahoma is in the crosshairs of a snowstorm on Sunday.  Seen predictions of a around a foot.  Right now flurries have covered the layer of ice in a sheet of snow.  Sidewalks are a no-go.

Suppose to be -10 on Monday with a high of 2. 

I miss the tornados

10 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

Suppose to be -10 on Monday with a high of 2. 

I miss the tornados

Shiiid, I don't.  I'll take toughing it out in these conditions rather than getting impaled and buried in rubble.

Walked to and from work today.  Live just under 2 miles away.  Thankfully the layer of snow gave surfaces more traction.

Wind is supposed to pick up during the storm.  Chills around -30.  Sideways snow.  This town ain't prepared.  Nope.  Sidestreets still haven't been treated.