Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How can WFT beat the Steelers?

TheShredder

5 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

So we may play on Monday night this season after all. :806:

I think we'll probably get a day slot potentially???  I don't think the NFL wants two games going against each other with Dallas-Ravens at 5.  Do we play at 2 lol?

5 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

So we may play on Monday night this season after all. :806:

And we all know our history on Monday nights! Guaranteed loss now :( 

Just now, mhd24 said:

I think we'll probably get a day slot potentially???  I don't think the NFL wants two games going against each other with Dallas-Ravens at 5.  Do we play at 2 lol?

Ravens Steelers set to kickoff at 3:40 on Wednesday, so we could get a 2 PM game i guess :) 

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

And we all know our history on Monday nights! Guaranteed loss now :( 

I'm going to believe between Alex Smith's bionic leg and Ron Rivera...we finally break the curse.  24-21 WFT

Edit: It also seems the game was officially announced for 5:00 PM on Monday.  That's not necessarily prime time, right?  Maybe it'll be just enough to do it!

6 minutes ago, thelongestbreath said:

Edit: It also seems the game was officially announced for 5:00 PM on Monday.  That's not necessarily prime time, right?  Maybe it'll be just enough to do it!

Do you happen to know what station it will be televised on?

6 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I think if we can run the football and hit a couple deep shots, we might be okay. Defense needs to play like it has a lead, even though it's easy to dink and dunk us to death. 

I love the 5pm (6pm for me) game on a monday. That's perfect.

6 for you? Are you in Nova Scotia or something?

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

St Croix US Virgin Islands  :D

Good for you! I live in LA but back in DC for the holidays. Do you live there full-time? I visited Catalina island a little over a month ago and was fascinated talking to some of the locals. Very different pace of life! 

What exactly is the NFL doing when it comes to covid protocols and moving games? Do they just make it up as they go and based on how much push back they get from teams?  Wasn't Denver just forced to play on Sunday with no QB because they were all having to quarantine, yet the Steelers keep getting their games moved all around to accommodate them?  Or was this the Ravens refusing to play them until there was more time gone by with negative tests?  It's hard to keep track of all of this.

Anyhow,  I am starting a new job next Monday, and being on the west coast means I will likely have to record the game if I want to be able to watch it 100% undivided attention.  I will likely be only training that day, so having it on in the background is not out of the question, especially if I am being issued a laptop. (remote position)

11 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

What exactly is the NFL doing when it comes to covid protocols and moving games? Do they just make it up as they go and based on how much push back they get from teams?  Wasn't Denver just forced to play on Sunday with no QB because they were all having to quarantine, yet the Steelers keep getting their games moved all around to accommodate them?  Or was this the Ravens refusing to play them until there was more time gone by with negative tests?  It's hard to keep track of all of this.

Anyhow,  I am starting a new job next Monday, and being on the west coast means I will likely have to record the game if I want to be able to watch it 100% undivided attention.  I will likely be only training that day, so having it on in the background is not out of the question, especially if I am being issued a laptop. (remote position)

You may have to get creative and push the start of this job back a day...I can think of lots of ideas. I think the WFT is gonna show up big time for this game. Good luck. 

Archived