Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks for the ad! MOOD all week, hell the rest of the year, after a cowboys sweep!

22 minutes ago, dyst said:

Doesn’t even make sense smh

"Thank you for adding me as a member, Extremeskins !

I am in quite the excellent mood, due to the WFT sweeping Dallas in 2020 ! As a result, I've got sunshine and it's going to last the whole week !

As a matter of fact, these sunny days might even last the rest of the year, thanks to how this sweep makes me feel !

Do you feel what I feel ? If not, maybe this youtube video will help !"

Is that any better,  @London Kev ?

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

If I see one more person speak in some sort of weird 2020 shorthand baby talk, I’ll punch myself in the crotch repeatedly.

ps also doesn’t help that most kids haven’t been in school for close to a month around here, longer in some

places.  I have one at home,

and he “ain’t learned nuthin wit dis mood all week” 

Edited by chaaarmndr
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

"Thank you for adding me as a member, Extremeskins !

I am in quite the excellent mood, due to the WFT sweeping Dallas in 2020 ! As a result, I've got sunshine and it's going to last the whole week !

As a matter of fact, these sunny days might even last the rest of the year, thanks to how this sweep makes me feel !

Do you feel what I feel ? If not, maybe this youtube video will help !"

Is that any better,  @London Kev ?

But the thread title says "ad". So I assume he likes the ads that are found at the bottom of the forum.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, KDawg said:

But the thread title says "ad". So I assume he likes the ads that are found at the bottom of the forum.

I have been informed that proper spelling is an oppressive construct. 

That being said nice to see anyone under 40 who chooses to be a fan of this football team! 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

That being said nice to see anyone under 40 who chooses to be a fan of this football team! 

Exactly, they've had a worse life than us, having never witnessed a championship team in their lifetime, so imagine all the motivation it takes for them strap on their boots and say, "MOOD, G. !!!"

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Exactly, they've had a worse life than us, having never witnessed a championship team in their lifetime, so imagine all the motivation it takes for them strap on their boots and say, "MOOD, G. !!!"

As a 36 year old I can tell you I have, in fact, been around for 2 of the 3 and I vividly remember the 91 title.