Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Dallas Football Team

Message added by TK,

127218407_10159185092344574_820595425027

That’s gotta suck that the radio team has to be stuck spending thanksgiving calling a game (that THEY are seeing on a screen, that the rest of us are seeing on tv as well) from FedEx Field, where the game isn’t even happening. And for what, who’s even going to have their radios on during today’s game?? 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

That’s gotta suck that the radio team has to be stuck spending thanksgiving calling a game (that THEY are seeing on a screen, that the rest of us are seeing on tv as well) from FedEx Field, where the game isn’t even happening. And for what, who’s even going to have their radios on during today’s game?? 

That's how they've been doing all road games this year.

2 minutes ago, TK said:

That's how they've been doing all road games this year.

Yep. I was just pointing out how much it sucks to have to do that on thanksgiving especially, when nobody will even be listening to the radio. they have to be at FedEx Field calling a game in an empty stadium instead of celebrating thanksgiving with their family

2 minutes ago, TK said:

I like how people in the responses were applauding Jason for “talking ****” yet he was simply only pointing out that Mike McCartney won’t get Dallas ready, since he’s not the coach. I seriously think there’s a lack of IQ on twitter. It’s pathetic 

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I don't know how you guys normally watch football, but I like to get blazed, watch the game and jabber on the forum. Can't do that on Thanksgiving...I hate Thanksgiving!

Who’s stopping you? I’d say you should find other people to spend thanksgiving with if they’re not letting you do that on thanksgiving :) 

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep. I was just pointing out how much it sucks to have to do that on thanksgiving especially, when nobody will even be listening to the radio. they have to be at FedEx Field calling a game in an empty stadium instead of celebrating thanksgiving with their family

Yeah well on the flip side it kinda sucks not being there with @themurf for our Whataburger, some Saint Arnold amber ale,  & one finger salute to AT & T Stadium traditions. :) 

Plus Jerruh puts on one helluva a spread in the Press Box on turkey day. 

Oh well, as long as @Jumbo has the sidewalk & can of Dinty Moore, I'll have the 40oz...

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, TK said:

Oh well, as long as @Jumbo has the sidewalk & can of Dinty Moore, I'll have the 40oz...

goddam hoarders had emptied the shelves at the stop-n-go so we're stuck with effin nalley's

but we're good on the olde english and don't forget to bring saltines for the ketchup and relish packets

• Haha 1

As a Washington TeamSkin, Alex Smith has never, ever lost to Dallas. He is undefeated, winning every game. And he has faced Dallas with Prescott, Elliott, Gallup,

etc.

He has never even thrown an INT against Dallas

https://www.footballdb.com/games/boxscore.html?gid=2018102107

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
22 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Who’s stopping you? I’d say you should find other people to spend thanksgiving with if they’re not letting you do that on thanksgiving :) 

Family, family is making me do this. I wish it were a night game, then I could do the family stuff, bolt home and do things as normal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TK said:

Can someone tell me who's the guy wearin the black knit cap with "W", the mask, and 'anti-social' hoodie ?

I know I recognize those "lazy" type eyes from somewhere, but can't figure out from where.

Not even sure if he's a Teamer, but I know I know him somehow

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

This is weird. I used to play this guy in nba live/madden online when I was in high school. He has always been a die hard Cowboy fan. What’s he doing at FedEx?

Edited by KDawg
Just now, KDawg said:

This is weird. I used to play this guy in nba live online when I was in high school. He has always been a die hard Cowboy fan. What’s he doing at FedEx?

He’s the VP for digital/programming for the team, so he’s part of the group that has to help make the radio booth work 

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Especially, after Coach Mike McCartney 

I see what you did there :) 

• Like 1
Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

He’s the VP for digital/programming for the team, so he’s part of the group that has to help make the radio booth work 

This is very weird to me. I can’t see him as anything other than a Cowboy homer :ols:

17 minutes ago, TK said:

It shouldn't be. Flipper was a die hard Iggles fan when he was running redskins.com

I played this dude in Madden. The crap he talked about Washington at times was what made me remember him all these years :ols: