Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Thanksgiving

After everything I endured last year, the very LAST thing I needed was to be alone for most of this year...but I wasn't, because you all helped me, and I'm extremely thankful for that.  ❤️

(Special mention to @visionary...you go way above and beyond, thanks.) 

Happy Thanksgiving, ES!  :1386:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I'm thankful for the group of people who I've come to know on ES over the years. This place is like none other and has a special place in my heart. It's been my first page opened of the day for over a decade. It's second nature now.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving ES fam. I love you all.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Happy Thanksgiving.

This year, I am thankful for my family and the great home in which we live. I am thankful for the country that has invested millions in our well-being, going far beyond what many countries are willing and able to provide.

I am thankful for the supportive communities in which I am lucky to participate, including ES and my work.

Thank you.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Happy Thanksgiving ES peeps! I'm grateful to all of you so I can occasionally discuss our team and read the game comments even though I can't see the games. I'm thankful for political discussion that's based on reality. I'm grateful that I am near my daughter and granddaughter even though I've only seen them a handful of times this year. I'm grateful that I'm an introvert so living as a hermit to avoid Covid and stay healthy isn't hard. I'm grateful for my doctor who's taking care of me so that my blood tests are again normal. And mostly I'm grateful for my Dancer who's the best companion anyone can have.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

happy stuffing v dressing wars to the mutant horde

whatever happens to the wft today aside, make it as great a day for yourself and others as you can :) 

if you want to be reminded of the kind of humans that can inspire gratitude head over to nfl.com to find 'mo's story', but make sure you have a hanky handy

remember to tip your waiter

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
10 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

happy stuffing v dressing wars to the mutant horde

whatever happens to the wft today aside, make it as great a day for yourself and others as you can :) 

if you want to be reminded of the kind of humans that can inspire gratitude head over to nfl.com to find 'mo's story', but make sure you have a hanky handy

remember to tip your waiter

Soaked a t-shirt. Man. 

A blind fan! Never saw anything, but knew everything. 

Humbling beyond belief. 

• Like 5

Thanks for putting up with all my crap. The last couple of years I've sort of become that street corner loon in the cartoons with his "the end is nigh" sign, and I hope I can continue to be thankful for a peaceful future.
And thanks for teaching me and helping me keep fresh perspectives. So many smart people here, i learn something almost daily.

John

Edited by Bang
  • Like 13
27 minutes ago, Bang said:

Thanks for putting up with all my crap. The last couple of years I've sort of become that street corner loon in the cartoons with his "the end is nigh" sign, and I hope I can continue to be thankful for a peaceful future.
And thanks for teaching me and helping me keep fresh perspectives. So many smart people here, i learn something almost daily.

John

Who the **** is John?

- Boom!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5