Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 12- Dallas Week Prediction Thread: Turkey Day Rematch: Team @ Dallas- Do we sweep or split the series this year?

After Bostic's hit on Dalton in the first game, the Dallas players were called out all over the place for not coming to Dalton's defense. I think they're going to use that as motivation and are going to be pissed off. This is going to make for a very chippy battle with a lot of scuffles with plenty of penalties. It's gonna feel like an old school Washington-Dallas game that goes down to the wire.

In the end, we win- who cares what the score is! 

10 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

Yeah, forgot that if the Cowboys win they'll be in 1st place for at least a week and a half. Right now the NFL has NY over Dallas in the standings, but if they both win I think Dallas will go ahead of NY because of the their win over NY earlier. Not sure why NY is in 2nd place over Dallas right now in the standings.

NY is 2-1 in head to head games with WFT and Dallas.  Dallas is 1-1, and WFT is 1-2.

Also, looks like NY division record is 3-2.  WFT is 2-2, and Dallas is 1-2.

Edited by Saeth29
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

That would probably make him more popular than he has been for quite a long time around here. Hopkins supporting the tank for a top 3 draft pick :headbang:

Ooh....i think we figured out why Hopkins is missing FGs this year!! He knows we need to draft a QB, so he figures “ah, why not miss a few to help the cause” :D very smart, Hopkins. Very smart. 

see, guys? He’s not bad.....just wants to help out this team :) 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Sadly, strength and conditioning coach Markus Paul passed away this morning 

Seriously? Haven’t seen that report on twitter yet, latest was an hour ago but no mention of a death. Wow. That sucks 🙁 

EDIT: just now seeing it on twitter.  Man....prayers to his family and friends and everyone in the cowboys organization. In this situation, i wouldnt be mad if Thursday’s game is pushed back a few days. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
15 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Seriously? Haven’t seen that report on twitter yet, latest was an hour ago but no mention of a death. Wow. That sucks 🙁 

EDIT: just now seeing it on twitter.  Man....prayers to his family and friends and everyone in the cowboys organization. In this situation, i wouldnt be mad if Thursday’s game is pushed back a few days. 

Sad that it happened, but based on precedent, I don't think the game is re-scheduled.

When one of our actual players was murdered mid-season, I don't think they adjusted the schedule at all for us.

In fact, we made an adjustment as a result, that actually resulted in a further disadvantage for us, when we lined up the first play with just 10 men on Defense, and Doughty as the only Safety.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm pretty sure he's alive. Not just because of this tweet, but I'm seeing other tweets that call it a "medical emergency" and say nothing about a death.

@DeMarco Murray 29

Yeah, the cowboys released a statement saying he’s continuing to fight as well. I guess the early reports of death were wrong. Crazy situation. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm pretty sure he's alive. Not just because of these tweets, which are from only minutes ago, but I'm also seeing other tweets that call it a "medical emergency" and say nothing about a death.

@DeMarco Murray 29

Appreciate it!!! My apologies for posting that without confirmation fellas. I will go back to Around the nfl! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Appreciate it!!! My apologies for posting that without confirmation fellas. I will go back to Around the nfl! 

Nah, you're welcome here anytime. Even when you're wrong.

I mean, if everyone in the Stadium got demoted to ATN, any time they were wrong, there would be noone left in the Stadium !

Even in a bad season, and this is yet again a bad season, with a bad team, in a bad division. Even still I love beating the Cowboys. 

However after what I saw from both teams last week I can’t see us beating them. If Dalton stays in the game we lose. 

Cowboys: 28

The team that plays football: 12 

I think it’s close until the half but they never lead, they keep it close enough to keep everyone interested and not utter my favorite line from Adams Family Values “I am a turkey, Kill Me!” Hopkins misses 2 FG’s 

As easy as the last matchup was, this one's going to 10x tougher.  On the road, on Thanksgiving and with so much on the line.  This one is going to be tough.  Haven't 2 straight all year and it looks like the Dal@ss offense may be rolling right now