Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Cincinnati Football Team

Message added by TK,

REMINDER

Today's game is on CBS & to keep any & all politics out of here

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 12.12.18 PM.png

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Depends where it is. If it's in the top 10 there's a chance Pitts/Parsons are there.

If not we're looking at Leatherwood, Cosmi, MAYBE Lance, Vera-Tucker, possibly Waddle or D. Smith.

I never thought I would say this before the season, but I would be disappointed if we ended up with Parsons. It just seems like a luxury pick that won't actually improve the team overall. 

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

Why does this game feel so boring?  We’re winning, this should be more fun.  

Being a redskins fan for so many years has taken away my feelings of pleasure.

Just now, JSSkinz said:

Get Terry his 100 yards

Go Tony, Go!!!!   #17!!!

• Haha 3
Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

I never thought I would say this before the season, but I would be disappointed if we ended up with Parsons. It just seems like a luxury pick that won't actually improve the team overall. 

I think you're high if you think a linebacker that can actually play linebacker wouldn't help this team, to be blunt :ols:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

We can beat Philly if we hit Wentz early and often.

We can beat Philly, Dallas, Carolina but I suspect we don’t.

I thought the previous Dallas game and this one would be wins.

I don’t think we look that hot in this game if Burrow stayed in the game we might have lost.  

So for those who want to tank. Count me among them. I can care less about meaningless wins in a losing year.  I don’t think this game is that bad of a setback.  I think we end up with a 4-12 record tops.

I am actually surprised we don't see Gibson more involved in the passing game considering that was a big reason he was such a big prospect with expectations of being multi-use weapon.  If anything I assumed he would have been a more productive pass catcher early on while learning to be a RB, but so far he's been primarily an RB.  

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Luxury? You realize our LB corp is trash right?  May main concern with Parson’s is his ties to Lavar.

Just now, KDawg said:

I think you're high if you think a linebacker that can actually play linebacker wouldn't help this team, to be blunt :ols:

Oh he'll help the defense, but he won't improve us in any way in W's. He's another good piece that will rot here if we don't figure out how to get some production from the QB position. This is coming from a guy that LOVES Parsons. 

3 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Have you seen our linebacker play?

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

We killed Burrow

We suck

It's cold

Its cloudy

Its CBS

Probably one or all of those

These announcers might be worse than that Aqib garbage from last week. There’s no excitement in their voices.

• Like 1