Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Cincinnati Football Team

Message added by TK,

REMINDER

Today's game is on CBS & to keep any & all politics out of here

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 12.12.18 PM.png

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I hate to say this but if we artificially win another game bc we took out another QB (like with Dalton) it’s gonna be bad for our future. It’s not real. 

If they win, a win is still a win.  No one controls the circumstances.  

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Where are you seeing it?  I don't want to, but did you just rewind?  I'm streaming so can't even have the option.

I rewound to watch.  Does not look good. Bodies fell into the plant leg and the left knee buckled to the right as his body fell to the left.

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

They wouldn't even show the replay.

Was it that bad ?

I mean, I've seen them show some pretty nasty replays in the past

It looked like a horrific hyperextension.  His front foot was planted and his leg bent backwards at the knee.  Jesus, I am gutted for the young man, this ****ing sucks.

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

It looked like a horrific hyperextension.  His front foot was planted and his leg bent backwards at the knee.  Jesus, I am gutted for the young man, this ****ing sucks.

Didn't that happen to, god I can't remember, a Jacksonville tight end or something?  After catching a pass, he landed on one foot, and someone tackled him right in the knee?  I think he tore literally everything.

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Could there be a more pointless, hollow victory than beating a 2-6-1 team by one possession after they lost their franchise QB?

Nope, and this win puts the Bengals in front of us. They are going to wind up in range to get Sewell potentially. Watch out for these guys in the next few years.

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

Ugly. Hopefully this is a minor set back for a bright career for him. 

Just now, KDawg said:

Ugly. Hopefully this is a minor set back for a bright career for him. 

I don't see any way that wasn't a very serious injury.  The Bengals are snakebit.  That was reminiscent of the Carson Palmer injury that derailed his career there.  I think Burrow is going to have a long and difficult recovery ahead of him.