Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Cincinnati Football Team

TK
Message added by TK,

REMINDER

Today's game is on CBS & to keep any & all politics out of here

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 12.12.18 PM.png

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I don’t care, it’s bad for us and pointless and probably wouldn’t have happened without the injury. 

I am with you. These 6-10 type seasons which take us out of the running for the top qb prospects have been killing us for decades.

But I thought this game was going to end up a win so I was braced for it. But I also think this is likely the last win, will see 

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Ugh, sorry man.  Burrow got 13 in my league for the day.  Goff is such feast and famine even with McVay calling the shots.

Same here.  Burrow finished the week with 13 in my league too but I may squeak out a win.  Agree on Goff and it's frustrating.  It's a14 team league so it's scorched earth trying to pick up replacements off the waiver wire.  

Just now, mcdonaldrw said:

just came back

Ugh, still black.  Thank you though.

Just now, Long Time Fan said:

Same here.  Burrow finished the week with 13 in my league too but I may squeak out a win.  Agree on Goff and it's frustrating.  It's a14 team league so it's scorched earth trying to pick up replacements off the waiver wire.  

Yeah, 14 here too.  I didn't realize how much harder it would be.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I am with you. These 6-10 type seasons which take us out of the running for the top qb prospects have been killing us for decades.

But I thought this game was going to end up a win so I was braced for it. But I also think this is likely the last win, will see 

You just hope that we are better at evaluating and drafting talent. I just can't root for us to not win (save for the Dolphins game where I wanted pain and suffering for BA/Gruden).

Archived