Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2020 Week 11: Welcomes therestless ,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

So we play the orange tigers tomorrow. Saw a simulation where we lose by 1 and it will be 56% chance that we do that. I wouldn't mind a close game and not win. :D

For dinner it was pizza, wings and homemade chicken routine pasta. :) 

For drinks I will be drinking some coke with rum that is. 

I am still excited about the game tomorrow and how the future unfolds. 

What did you have or will have for dinner and what is your menu for the drinking?

HTTFT!

Totally forgot, for desert it is pecan pie. :)

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I decided to skip the country and head to the Caribbean.  I don’t know if I’ll catch the game tomorrow or Motz. But it’s 85 deg, the sun is shining, the sea is warm and the bar is open. 

WINNING (off the field) 

You sir are definitely winning off the field! :)

2 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Remember when insomniac threads used to get to 3-4 pages because we ACTUALLY had insomnia from excitement for a game? Sigh. 

What, this team doesn’t excite you? This team doesn’t make you lose sleep the night before a game?? 😮     

Ha! Casual fan. Turn in your fan card!! :) 

Pre-Game Bangkok-Thailand

Took a nap at 3PM and woke up around 730PM.  Felt like **** and lounged around.  It's 930PM now and I'm just starting to wake up to another 0100 kickoff on a Monday.

The wife is flying out of town on business to Phuket at 0600 and informed her to schedule a cab because I'll be up all night watching WFT providing yet another way to lose.🤦‍♀️

I'll probably go buy a 4-pack of beers (because they don't sell 6'ers here) in an hour or so.  Alcohol is only sold during a window of hours in the day:  1100AM-2PM and 5PM-MIDNIGHT.

I'm not a drinker but still throw in a few gameday beers when I'm not doing anything the next day. 

Just getting ready for the WFT all night letdown to start the week.  Actually they should win.

I've got some tandoori chicken and wild rice ready for the game, might have it with a salad or just in wraps. Alcohol is off the menu though. I overdid it last week and suffered for days afterwards.

It used to be that I could party hard from Friday to Sunday, wake up Monday morning and be ready to go. Nowadays, I half-heartedly party on Saturday evening, wake up on Sunday and feel like crud until the middle of the week. Getting old really sucks.

10 hours ago, zskins said:

You sir are definitely winning off the field! :)

And I didn’t even mention the girls in bikinis. And the fact St. Maarten is half French, so “European style” bathing is accepted and somewhat common. 

One of my favorite beach bars (actually not because of this, but because it’s st the end of the airport runway) has a sign that says “first drink free to topless women.”  Interestingly, it’s about the only beach bar on the island I’ve never seen a topless woman.  But I appreciate the effort. 

Again, WINNING (off the field)

9 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Pre-Game Bangkok-Thailand

Took a nap at 3PM and woke up around 730PM.  Felt like **** and lounged around.  It's 930PM now and I'm just starting to wake up to another 0100 kickoff on a Monday.

The wife is flying out of town on business to Phuket at 0600 and informed her to schedule a cab because I'll be up all night watching WFT providing yet another way to lose.🤦‍♀️

I'll probably go buy a 4-pack of beers (because they don't sell 6'ers here) in an hour or so.  Alcohol is only sold during a window of hours in the day:  1100AM-2PM and 5PM-MIDNIGHT.

I'm not a drinker but still throw in a few gameday beers when I'm not doing anything the next day. 

Just getting ready for the WFT all night letdown to start the week.  Actually they should win.

I envy you, man. Koh Tao and Koh Samui are two of my favourite places in all the world. I watched the first sunrise of the new millenium rise up over the sea from a beach on Koh Samui in 2000.

29 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Thailand seems like a wonderous place :ph34r:

It's a completely different way of life.  There's no traffic police.  There's a speed limit but no enforcement.  In Bangkok driving is a game of inches.  I have a dent puller kit and dual action polisher, with 3000 & 5000 grit wet sand paper for the daily dings and scratches.  Society is essentially community rules and if you break the rules the community will enforce them on the spot.  Basically this is how it's been for 2000 years. 

giphy.gif

Archived