Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Detroit Football Team

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

LOL @ the age insults.........I'm 45 and have a lot more vested in the team than you.  Never have I claimed to "hate" this team.  Move along youngin.

I'm sure the 5 years you have on me means a whole lot to you. If You don't hate this team some times you aren't as passionate as I am.

Just now, markmills67 said:

Don't understand what some of the poster's on here expected, we new before week 1 that it was a tryout year for our roster, we've lost 7 games fair enough, but the one thing I wanted to see was players not giving up, which is what I've seen all season. 

I think what frustrates me is how slow we start almost every single game, especially on defense. It's like we're determined to spot the opponent a multiple touchdown lead before we start playing the game.

• Like 1
Just now, SkinsHokieFan said:

Del Rio has to gotta go!

Less tweeting more coaching! 

There is no discernible difference whatsoever between Manusky and Del Rio. The improvement in the stats/rankings from our D is mainly because we've had four games against the lousy NFC East to pad the stats a bit. We've been eviscerated by every half decent offense we've played.  And I don't think we have a single sack this year against a starting OL without blitzing.

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Love Chase Young, he is a rookie with a bright future, but how does he not get disciplined by Del Rio for that absolutely dumb penalty he committed?  OT was guaranteed until he does that to Stafford after the play. I don't care if Stafford flopped to sell it or not. 

I never get that attitude

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Alex Smith is probably thinking to himself "What happened to the team I was 6-3 with?" 

Yeah people seem to forget the last time we were playing winning football was before smith went down. 

Just now, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Our kicker sucks, but hey we kept him on the team anyway......his missed FG is the difference in the game.......

Well..his missed FG, chase young’s penalty, the team being down 24-3 in the first place. All pretty important differences. 

Can you guys stop with the pissing contest over who's a real fan?  We're all in a gameday thread for a now 2-7 dumpster fire team that was the second-worst in the league last year and still among the ****tiest for the past two decades.

ANYONE who is on this board right now is a real fan.  Stop the measuring contest.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Well I guess Chase Young really really wanted to finally touch the QB today.  

Anyone who watched this kid carefully today can see he’s not that special a player.  Has good straight speed and that’s about it.  Was single blocked most of the game and I’m not sure he had one pressure outside of that one broken play when Stafford ran right.  

It’s a shame that Covid adversely affected our ability to trade down from this pick.  

8 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Then leave, pull for another team.  

Normally this is a mean thing to say but here it’s almost a kindness.  A prayer, of sorts.  

I imagine @Dont Taze Me Bro , broken by his fandom, advising others to do what he cannot.  Leave, he implores.  Pull for another team, he says while hoping others might escape the gloomy field in landover, where hope exists only as a curse.

• Haha 2

No need to blame anybody because everybody is to blame. We made mistake after mistake. Dropped balls, fumbles, missing assignment, penalties... The hole team is to blame. 

We haven't played a full game this year. They can't get it right for 4 quarters. Something is going wrong in the preparation and execution. 

• Thanks 1