Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

19 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I had the same feelings about KC:D. It was frustrating, especially after having spent thousands of hours in Mount and Blade: Warband which is as simple about melee mechanics as you can possibly get. Eventually, it got me that I really am just a blacksmith's son, not the Chosen One. That made it a little more fun in the end when I was leveled up enough to breeze through the rest of the game.

I still think archery without a reticle sucks, though I can't really knock it for realism.

If you haven't gotten it already, I 100% recommend Red Dead Redemption 2. The story is a blast and lets me live out my Bonanza childhood dreams. The morality choices aren't quite so complex as KC:D or Detroit, but it still tugs at the heart.

RDR2 was one of the few I interrupted ESO for... I was actually working on a 2nd playthru up till a few weeks ago. Great game.

• Thumb up 1

11 hours ago, No Excuses said:

I mean there are real limitations to putting out the same version on both consoles considering the big difference in hardware. Makes sense?

it's even more insulting when the pc, just as good as a PS5, is left out of next gen features

14 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

The fact that they essentially put out two different Maddens is insulting. One for the rich bois with their next gen consoles and one for us plebes

Not rich but lucky I got a PS5............enjoy mediocracy plebe :P 

42 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I recently upgraded my card and I've been looking for games to play but I can't seem to find any.

Right now I am playing

Madden 22

FIFA 21

Battlefield 4

Battlefield 5

Battlefront II

PC games?  Give Destiny 2 a shot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

I recently upgraded my card and I've been looking for games to play but I can't seem to find any.

Right now I am playing

Madden 22

FIFA 21

Battlefield 4

Battlefield 5

Battlefront II

For Madden, it depends on if you have any recent versions. If you have Madden 20 or 21, take a pass on 22. Madden has next-gen gameplay for PS5 and whatever the new Xbox is called, but PC is still last-gen gameplay. Maybe they'll give PC the upgrade next year. Or maybe they won't and they'll pull the plug on the PC side because EA does EA things. Either way, if you have a recent Madden, you likely aren't missing much in 22.

8 hours ago, NickyJ said:

I tried to get into Fallout 4, but building stuff isn't for me. Just give me a gun.

^Tired 

Why get your hands dirty with one when, when you can use that charisma and big brain, literally point, and brutally slaughter many? 😀

^Wired

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

30 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Anyone play or even check out Mortal Shell? Just heard of the game yesterday and am intrigued by the vidoes...

Yup. I think it got swallowed up in the pre-current gen/pre-Cyberpunk hype. But I heard a lot of people enjoyed it. Not too many negative reviews iirc. 'Nother one of those Soulsborne kind of games.

• Thanks 1

I've played and beaten most of the Dark Souls games but was kind of underwhelmed when I played Mortal Shell.  Gameplay feels clunky and I got bored really quick with it.  I actually had more fun playing Nioh as a Souls alternative than Mortal Shell.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, NickyJ said:

For Madden, it depends on if you have any recent versions. If you have Madden 20 or 21, take a pass on 22. Madden has next-gen gameplay for PS5 and whatever the new Xbox is called, but PC is still last-gen gameplay. Maybe they'll give PC the upgrade next year. Or maybe they won't and they'll pull the plug on the PC side because EA does EA things. Either way, if you have a recent Madden, you likely aren't missing much in 22.

It's too late, I already have 22.

It's basically 21.

That being said for the haters M22 has vastly improved...BUT only on next gen consoles. If you do not have one the game is pretty dumbed down. But if you do it's amazing and a huge improvement.

• Like 1

Reviews are very positive for Madden on NEXT GEN

- Massive improvements presentation wise

- gameplay is outstanding and glitches are fixed

- dynamic stadium environments lead to more exciting factors that affect gameday such as the camera shake when the crowd makes noise

- franchise is retooled for more detail

- EA actually listened to their customers and fixed a lot of what was broken while keeping what worked (the cellies)

However as you can tell this is just for Next Gen and Madden 22 on PC or more outdated consoles PS4 and Xbox is essentially 21 :laugh:

So depending on your console this may be a purchase worth it. But only if you have a next gen console.