Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

No way something in that game could be that tough.

it is lol. Other enemies in the frozen wilds will make you go through all of your resources to the point of heading back south to farm. That’s being a max ng+ level 60. It’s brutal but that’s why it’s probably my favorite DLC ever. Good story that adds to the lore, good new characters and abilities, an awesome and huge new world, and some badass terrifying enemies that make you even better. 

walking out of TFW after finishing like

image.gif.79816e899bdada37996190ef46b27b19.gif

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I have no memory of that weapon.  Then again its been almost a decade since I last played.

Oh the one I'm holding is the pick axe.  You need one of the thrusting types of weapons for a lot of the enemies in the second world in the mines.  And I was there trying to get some specific shards to upgrade my main weapon.

• Like 1

Just now, purbeast said:

Oh the one I'm holding is the pick axe.  You need one of the thrusting types of weapons for a lot of the enemies in the second world in the mines.  And I was there trying to get some specific shards to upgrade my main weapon.

Oh yeah, that special merchant is somewhere in one of those levels

Ok you stupid mother ****ers! This is the third and last time I'm going to tell anyone about this, I LITERALLY just did this and it works! So if you want 3 months of free Game Pass, get off your asses, do this and enjoy being snowed in with free Game Pass. You're welcome.

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/xbox-game-pass.html

Good morning fellow cheapskates. Here is a tutorial for getting 2 codes for 14 days of Game Pass. With the "enable recurring billing for an extra 30 days" trick, you can get 44 days each, or 88 total for buying two cheap packs of chips.

1. Go buy 2 eligble items. There are many, but the cheapest are the 2.5 ounce mini cans of Pringles. They were on sale at the CVS by my house for $1. Make sure you get a receipt.

2. Go to https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/xbox-game-pass.html and make an account

3. Upload the receipt(s)

4. IN 2-3 days, they email you 14 day codes.

5. MAKE SURE RECURRING BILLING IS OFF

6. Redeem code 1 - when it asks if you want the 30 days for turning on auto billing, you do.

7. Turn it back off.

8. Redeem code 2.

9. Enjoy your chips and 88 days of Game Pass ultimate added to your sub.

Edited by Simmsy
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Oh wow another EA football game.  

I bet it will be groundbreaking.

Bro you say that like they just take the exact same games and change the date on them every year for the last 20 years or something. 

*Checks notes* 

Oh. Oh really? Wow. And people pay for this? Wow. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Look if they just hook it with a dynasty mode I can play online with a buddy, it’s all I need.

They can’t use likeness of players, so ultimate team business model won’t fly here

it’s dynasty/road to glory or bust for this. 

in NCAA 14 they just used former players in UT

I gave myself the Matrix 3 ending in Cyberpunk. Felt true to my build as a netrunner. For a game I've struggled mightily to enjoy, it was actually a sobering moment.

Now that its over, I can honestly say I may never play this game again. Hype is a dangerous thing in today's gaming world.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Look if they just hook it with a dynasty mode I can play online with a buddy, it’s all I need.

They can’t use likeness of players, so ultimate team business model won’t fly here

it’s dynasty/road to glory or bust for this. 

Agreed. This has always been a better game than Madden anyway. 

if they focus on the traditions and uniqueness of the schools, stadiums, and offensive playstyles etc and put effort into recruiting and the online dynasty mode, this is all you need. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Historically games would come out yearly as the players at each team changed, it was a roster update. If that’s auto-generated, will be curious if they take a longer approach to this until they get the likeness.

like just pump out seasons/content/dlc whatever over 2-3 years as opposed to every year 

footballlockers always had the updated states and rosters out pretty quickly anyway. EA should just make them completely random to ensure there is no discussion moving forward and if they keep the edit ability, people will just go in and fix everything anyway. 

like PB said, it’s only needed for the first 3 years of dynasty and then it’s all new players anyway 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Historically games would come out yearly as the players at each team changed, it was a roster update. If that’s auto-generated, will be curious if they take a longer approach to this until they get the likeness.

like just pump out seasons/content/dlc whatever over 2-3 years as opposed to every year 

I agree that nobody needs this every year.  EA could just pump the games out every year and let the consumer's decide which years they want to buy.  Like, if I have the 2022 version, and the 2023 version is available, maybe I just skip it.  

50 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Man, I still have my PS3 and I can't even find NCAA 14 for less than $100. 

Fwiw I think the same options occur for the NCAA '13 game.  And its 1/3 the cost at Gamestop and other places. It can also usually be found at thrift stores. 

Edit..I would strongly advise against ordering older games from Gamestop online. They too often are fakes and/or scratched beyond recognition by their resurfacing machines. Your best bet if you go their route is in store. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thanks 1