Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

34 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Not harsh enough. Make them play against the Raiders in Tecmo Bowl in an endless time loop.

Cruel and unusual.

Says the guy who's waiting on getting a next gen console.  Were I in your shoes, 100% agree.

• Like 1

A group with thousands of paid members who got 3500 ps5's?

That isn't even that much.  I'm assuming since they said plural that means 2000+ members.

So that isn't even 2 PS5's per person.

Eh, nothing more than clickbait headline.

51 minutes ago, purbeast said:

A group with thousands of paid members who got 3500 ps5's?

That isn't even that much.  I'm assuming since they said plural that means 2000+ members.

So that isn't even 2 PS5's per person.

Eh, nothing more than clickbait headline.

Yeah, we easily have 10k paid members on Extremeskins.

Haven't played The Witcher 3 in months, pick it back up, start enjoying it only to realize the game won't let me save. In fact, it hasn't been saving for over an hour and had to lose 90 minutes worth of progress. This is the same reason why I quit playing the first one, but a different reason as to why I hated the second one. I don't think this one is going to get too much more play either...I should've gone with Nier: Automata.

You should be able to save whenever you want, outside of combat. Check your settings, man.

I beat it on Death March difficulty and could still save anywhere. Witcher 3 is one of the best games of the last decade. 

Edited by Mr. Sinister
11 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You should be able to save whenever you want, outside of combat. Check your settings, man.

I beat it on Death March difficulty and could still save anywhere. Witcher 3 is one of the best games of the last decade. 

Its a glitch on the XB1, this game is going back in the closet for a few months. When a game wastes my time like that, I don't want to play it for a long time.

• Sad 1

Got a "shipping soon" email, but still not confirmation... So I assume the console is coming.

CoD and Miles come with the bundle.

Looking at other games. I'll have the Madden free upgrade.

Godfall is one I'm looking at now... And Cyberpunk. And then the next game really on my radar is God of War: Ragnorak.

Anyone messed around with Godfall at all? I'm a Hack N Slash looter lover.

Edited by KDawg
1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Read it’s pretty shallow. Like only 3 locations in the whole game shallow. Lots of loot, but not much else. 

Heard the same, its getting harder and harder to find a deep RPG nowadays. Seems like everything is an RPG lite or has minimal RPG elements to it.

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

Heard the same, its getting harder and harder to find a deep RPG nowadays. Seems like everything is an RPG lite or has minimal RPG elements to it.

Agree unfortunately. If you haven’t played them I always tell folks to take a look at Divinity Original Sin II and Persona 5. One Western-ish RPG and one JRPG. And dependent on if one of those tickles your fancy I have a few more that are fun. 

Someone in here put me on to Divinity but I don’t remember who. It’s like the best RPG I have ever played though and I don’t say that lightly. 

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Agree unfortunately. If you haven’t played them I always tell folks to take a look at Divinity Original Sin II and Persona 5. One Western-ish RPG and one JRPG. And dependent on if one of those tickles your fancy I have a few more that are fun. 

Someone in here put me on to Divinity but I don’t remember who. It’s like the best RPG I have ever played though and I don’t say that lightly. 

I like all these Diablo esque games, man. I did read that Godfall released a patch that fixed a ton of **** recently, though.

26 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

This could make @PleaseBlitz happy.

I don't know what PS+ is.  

Still having fun with Just Cause 3.  I'm still not great at grappling, but improving.  I've recently realized that the tethers are the best things in any video game ever.  Last night I drove a tank off a cliff, jumped out, and (while in freefall) tethered the tank to the helicopter that I was fighting and watched as the tank/chopper plummeted into the ocean as I parachuted to safety.  It was ****ing epic and I considered turning the game off and never playing it again so I could go out on that high note.  

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, KDawg said:

Got a "shipping soon" email, but still not confirmation... So I assume the console is coming.

CoD and Miles come with the bundle.

Looking at other games. I'll have the Madden free upgrade.

Godfall is one I'm looking at now... And Cyberpunk. And then the next game really on my radar is God of War: Ragnorak.

Anyone messed around with Godfall at all? I'm a Hack N Slash looter lover.

Heard Godfall sucks, not much to it.  Gameplay looks extremely bland.

Demon's Souls is pretty cool so far even though I have made like .5% progress in about 3 hours of game time.  I haven't had a chance to play in a few days though so hopefully over the next few days I can put some more time into it.  It's my first experience with a "Souls" game.

17 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Heard Godfall sucks, not much to it.  Gameplay looks extremely bland.

Demon's Souls is pretty cool so far even though I have made like .5% progress in about 3 hours of game time.  I haven't had a chance to play in a few days though so hopefully over the next few days I can put some more time into it.  It's my first experience with a "Souls" game.

I have too much anger to play Souls. And I hate soul form and if you don’t want some asshole prick to join your game and **** with you, you need to play in soul form. When you’re in human form your games are open to asshats. 

There’s probably a way to disable that, but that bothered me so much I refused to play it again :ols:

• Haha 1