Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Recommended Posts

The working theory is the PS Direct store is some sort of lottery system. There's a pre-queue and when the consoles are actually put on sale the queue pulls random numbers in a line I guess. Who the hell knows at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

If you had a Series X in your cart yesterday at the Microsoft store, it might let you check out with it today. Just refresh a few times..people on CAG are saying it worked for them. 

I tried this multiple times today and no luck.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just picked up Demon Souls from Best Buy.  I've never played a Souls game so this **** better live up to the hype I hear about it.  I know it's hard as hell which is fine but still it best be as good as the hype.  PS5 comes tomorrow so hopefully I have time to play it.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, purbeast said:

I just picked up Demon Souls from Best Buy.  I've never played a Souls game so this **** better live up to the hype I hear about it.  I know it's hard as hell which is fine but still it best be as good as the hype.  PS5 comes tomorrow so hopefully I have time to play it.

 

Please. We don't need your prehistoric arcade lookin ass to reaffirm the Greatness that is Demons Souls.

 

You will either enjoy, or your will have failed yourself. Those are you two options once you enter the land of Boletaria.

 

Keep us posted 😁

 

Oh, and Shields Up!

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Springfield said:

So who's selling PS5's today? What's the deets?

Nothing so far. Keep an eye on ps direct. All day. Because you have to immediately enter the queue when it goes live to have a chance. 

Edited by KDawg
Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I'm not going to trouble myself with trying to get a PS5 right away, anyone have any suggestions for some final PS4 games to knock out between now and when the 5 becomes widely available?  Only things on my list right now are Just Cause 3 and 4.  

 

In other words, what are your console-defining games (that I don't have to play online or with other humans)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Since I'm not going to trouble myself with trying to get a PS5 right away, anyone have any suggestions for some final PS4 games to knock out between now and when the 5 becomes widely available?  Only things on my list right now are Just Cause 3 and 4.  

 

In other words, what are your console-defining games (that I don't have to play online or with other humans)?

God of War

The Last of Us 2

Ghost of Tsushima

 

People also love Horizon Zero Dawn and the latest Spiderman game, but I didn't like Horizon and don't have interest in spiderman.

 

That should hold you over for quite some time.  Those are definitely the GOATs for me this gen (aside from PSVR, but if you want suggestions on that, I can give that too).

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

In other words, what are your console-defining games (that I don't have to play online or with other humans)?


Im playing Detroit Become Human right now, which was ported to PC from PS4, and it’s one of the better single player games I’ve come across in a while. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

God of War

The Last of Us 2

Ghost of Tsushima

 

People also love Horizon Zero Dawn and the latest Spiderman game, but I didn't like Horizon and don't have interest in spiderman.

 

That should hold you over for quite some time.  Those are definitely the GOATs for me this gen (aside from PSVR, but if you want suggestions on that, I can give that too).

Spider-Man.

 

Respect the hyphen!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...