Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I got owned at Target this morning.

Drove to the one in Columbia cause they had 6 in stock.  I get there like 6:45am and there are 7 people in front of me but I decide to wait because I see like 2 couples.

At 7am an employee comes out and is like "all 6 of the consoles are already spoken for and we have no more left.  If you have one of the tickets we handed out at 3am then please line up socially distant."

I didn't even feel bad about not getting one.  Good for those people who got out there that early.  F that lol.

37 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I got owned at Target this morning.

Drove to the one in Columbia cause they had 6 in stock.  I get there like 6:45am and there are 7 people in front of me but I decide to wait because I see like 2 couples.

At 7am an employee comes out and is like "all 6 of the consoles are already spoken for and we have no more left.  If you have one of the tickets we handed out at 3am then please line up socially distant."

I didn't even feel bad about not getting one.  Good for those people who got out there that early.  F that lol.

man if I knew you were close by, I’d ask you grab some coffee and paper towels for me. 

p.s. Ellicott City Target does a better job at stock supply.

I am super ****ing salty about Best Buy.  I had XSX in my cart for like an hour and it kept going in/out of stock for pickup all around me and I tried like 5 different stores and it never worked.  Then it finally said sold out and was out of my cart.

Then I drove to Best Buy to pickup my Black Friday haul of games for when I do eventually have an XSX.

$35 for all 3.

nfv4iqd.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I am super ****ing salty about Best Buy.  I had XSX in my cart for like an hour and it kept going in/out of stock for pickup all around me and I tried like 5 different stores and it never worked.  Then it finally said sold out and was out of my cart.

Then I drove to Best Buy to pickup my Black Friday haul of games for when I do eventually have an XSX.

$35 for all 3.

nfv4iqd.jpg

Will those all be auto upgrades to the Series consoles? I have debated snagging a XBSS for gears.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Soooo... I am XBox naive...

If they all don't auto upgrade to Series consoles, why did you buy XBO games for XBSX?

Cause they were cheap.

I'm guessing Halo will get some treatment since it's Halo.

I know all old games have the new free HDR added to them too, but my projector doesn't do HDR so that won't matter to me.  Not sure if they all upscale to 4k or not either, but my projector doesn't do that either so I don't care about that.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I have a feeling Kohl's is going to have pissed A LOT of people off by the end of the week.

Apparently the cancelation emails are telling people they can keep the Kohl's cash earned in the purchase.

It's $180.

They are going to take a HUGE loss if that is true.

I got in on the Kohl’s Flurry last night. Was able to secure a Ps5 and switch for the kids. I’m fully expecting them to take my hope away and crush it mercilessly with a cancellation email, so, we’ll see if it sticks. Fingers crossed. 

2020 has been a fickle vixen so until those puppies are in my hands I’m a non-believer. 

PSA: The Sony 65X900H is on Black Friday sale at various retailers for $1000 marked down from $1400. It is widely rated as the best value TV that has all the next gen features. These are not necessarily that important, but if thats your thing and you're a Sony person like me, great deal. The TCL 6 series looks better and is only $900 but doesn't have all the features and TCL has had issues with uniformity. 

Edited by Kurd Cudins
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kurd Cudins said:

PSA: The Sony 65X900H is on Black Friday sale at various retailers for $1000 marked down from $1400. It is widely rated as the best value TV that has all the next gen features. These are not necessarily that important, but if thats your thing and you're a Sony person like me, great deal. The TCL 6 series looks better and is only $900 but doesn't have all the features and TCL has had issues with uniformity. 

You’re about 700 dollars outside of my budget!