Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Biden/Harris Administration's Cabinet: Who Do You Want in Which Role and Why?

I was not expecting a whole lot from Biden's cabinet besides "not my unqualified family members"  They will be adults in the room which is a change for the.....better.....but I am very ready to be underwhelmed.  This is Joe Biden we are talking about. 

• Confused 1

I get that people want younger appointments for some positions, but it’s also feels like some people are never happy. Avril Haines will be the first woman to serve as DNI and is only 51. That’s pretty awesome. 

Per John Kerry being the Climate whatever he is, this is the first time Climate will be a part of National Security at this level. It’s a big step in the right direction even if people prefer someone besides Kerry.

• Like 1

just caught mayorkas' acceptance spech as joe's presenting the new nsc/state team

very impressive...emotional, patriotic, resolute, dedicated, humble, grateful to be amecian,, emphasized he's anti commie lol, but really was a good speech

same with thomas-greenfield...they're hitting it out of the park

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

He needs to step it up, without the Black vote he wouldn't be president elect. He's started with making appointments that look like us, he needs more diversity. There are qualified Black people he needs to name.

While he should have diversity; he is going to pick people he's most comfortable with.    Yeah, he owe's the  black vote because they made the difference; especially in the South Carolina primaries.  Still plenty of positions to fill but he shouldn't just say black person here, Hispanic here, etc....    Get the best and those you feel comfortable working with.

• Like 1
On 11/27/2020 at 6:22 PM, Rdskns2000 said:

On 11/27/2020 at 8:24 PM, LadySkinsFan said:

He needs to step it up, without the Black vote he wouldn't be president elect. He's started with making appointments that look like us, he needs more diversity. There are qualified Black people he needs to name.

Biden already pledge to nominate a black woman to the SCOTUS. He should be looking to add as much diversity as possible to the courts. 

• Thanks 1